Cnn Headline News Channel

Mobi

Following my success with buttons, here's another stupid question.

I was in PIH today and they have "CNN Headline News" Channel on. This is the only place I have ever seen it.

I have 2 satellite systems, and a cable system but none of them carries this channel.

I'm not desperate to have it - just curious about who is transmitting it.

Anyone?

I was in PIH today and they have "CNN Headline News" Channel on. This is the only place I have ever seen it.

I have 2 satellite systems, and a cable system but none of them carries this channel.

Anyone?

CNN is channel 71 on True (UBC) and as another member stated, on Sophon Cable too.

Anyone?

CNN is channel 71 on True (UBC) and as another member stated, on Sophon Cable too.

I've got UBC, but have only seen CNN International, not CNN Headline News which covers United States news primarily similar to that of Fox News.  Of course, I could be mistaken, that's my disclaimer and I'm sticking to it.

Anyone?

I've got UBC, but have only seen CNN International, not CNN Headline News which covers United States news primarily similar to that of Fox News. Of course, I could be mistaken, that's my disclaimer and I'm sticking to it.

No disclaimer necessary, you are correct. :o

UBC /True carries the international CNN news channel, they do not carry CNN Headline News.

CNN Headline News is a totally different animal, and as you say is aimed at the US domestic audience and is similar in style to Fox news.

So is this channel on Sophon, or is it being confused with CNN International?

CNN Headline is on Sophon 30. It is very similar to Fox News on Sophon 27. They have both lost the concept of being true news channels. Too many short and boring segments abiut uninportant things. CNN Headline show the weather with some of the worst music every few minutes.

No disclaimer necessary, you are correct. :o

UBC /True carries the international CNN news channel, they do not carry CNN Headline News.

CNN Headline News is a totally different animal, and as you say is aimed at the US domestic audience and is similar in style to Fox news.

So is this channel on Sophon, or is it being confused with CNN International?

Sorry, I didn't realise they are 2 different channels.

I just checked, the Sophon Cable has the CNN Headline News, the True Vision has CNN International.