Passport Renewal With Boi Issued Visa

Hi guys

Iv just had to renew my passport due to it being full and was wondering where i go to swap over the Visa stamps..

i have a Non-b and work permit from BOI issued by the one-stop visa place on phaloyoutin road which means i dont have to leave the country for a year i just go their every 3 months..

So my question is do i just go there to change my visa over or do i go to the immigration

Any advice off somebody who has done this please..

Nice 1

I am in the same boat as my pp is approaching the 'less than 1 year' date and will have to be renewed.

1. Not sure the origin of your pp but it is an easy task to get additional pages added to a US pp.

2. I also have the BOI 1 year extension and was told by immigration that it could be transfered to the new pp with a visit to the local immigration office (Sriracha, Chonburi), obviously bring in both pp's for the transfer.

Hi guys

Iv just had to renew my passport due to it being full and was wondering where i go to swap over the Visa stamps..

i have a Non-b and work permit from BOI issued by the one-stop visa place on phaloyoutin road which means i dont have to leave the country for a year i just go their every 3 months..

So my question is do i just go there to change my visa over or do i go to the immigration

Any advice off somebody who has done this please..

Nice 1