Siam Legal

On their home page I see links labeled “UK visa” and “US visa”. Is this what you are referring to?

I would assume that the services they advertise to assist an applicant in applying for his visa are legal.

--

Maestro

hello,

i found a website here on the forum from '' Siam Legal ''

so my question to the experts here is...is it legal to get the visa from them... iff you read the site it's all to easy... should i give it a go?

grtz

I have used Siam Legal recently to obtain Non-B 1 year multiple entry visa for me and my wife from within the United States. What you need is round trip tickets, and a valid passport. Siam Legal takes care of everything else. It did seem a bit dodgy to me at first but I gave it a go, after speaking with a trusted freind in Bangkok, I found out they are legit.

I sent in my payment, got e-mails to fill out our personal information, then they provided all the other nessesary documentation. 1 week from payment and we have our Non-B 1 year visa. If you are in the US or UK they get my recommendation. :o

I think this thread is about visas for Thailand! Anyway, I used Siam Legal to obtain a multiple entry non-immigrant B visa from the UK (Hull). Cost me around £200. A sealed letter arrived from Siam Legal with instructions not to open it but to send it, with my passport, to the Thai Consulate in Hull. 5 days later I had my non-immigrant B. Quick and efficient, if a little expensive.

I think this thread is about visas for Thailand! Anyway, I used Siam Legal to obtain a multiple entry non-immigrant B visa from the UK (Hull). Cost me around £200. A sealed letter arrived from Siam Legal with instructions not to open it but to send it, with my passport, to the Thai Consulate in Hull. 5 days later I had my non-immigrant B. Quick and efficient, if a little expensive.

£200 for a non b (if all is included) is very cheap (normal bkk price is between 20,000 and 25,000bt, however thats for an agent doing everything including DHL shipping), you also better check in yr passport for in/out stamps or you may run into a spot of bother when leaving Thailand.

Edited by beekaykay

Thats very cheap as DHL alone is about 40GBP and the visa itself is just over 100GBP..... How did they get the exit Thailand stamp though...?

If you did this while you were in Thailand it is illegal and you could have a big problem.

Thats very cheap as DHL alone is about 40GBP and the visa itself is just over 100GBP..... How did they get the exit Thailand stamp though...?

I just read their website it would appear that the £200 only covers their fees and NOT the consulate fees for the visa, so that would bring the price up to the going bkk rate, however there is no mention of in/out stamps? I would check your PP if I were you....

Just to clarify...

I obtained my multiple-entry non-immigrant B visa in 2005 when I lived in the UK. I paid approximately 200 GBP to Siam Legal. I paid the visa fee direct to the Hull consulate.

Since September 2005 I have lived and worked in Thailand. I have a work permit based on the non-immigrant B visa, I obtained through Siam Legal. I have made two visits home to the UK for short holidays without problems.

My visa and work permit have been extended each year without problem.