Mastiff Puppy Wanted

jeff_gangl

I have been searching high and low for a Mastif breeder in Thailand via the internet and have yet to find one.

I am looking for a Mastiff male puppy or Bull Mastiff male puppy ( Pure Bred Only )

Does anyone know of such a breeder in Thailand or anywhere near-by?

I have been searching high and low for a Mastif breeder in Thailand via the internet and have yet to find one.

I am looking for a Mastiff male puppy or Bull Mastiff male puppy ( Pure Bred Only )

Does anyone know of such a breeder in Thailand or anywhere near-by?

I have been breeding quality English Mastiffs for 12 years... My in laws are having us ship over 2 pups with our next litter... Probably in April... We've already got the import paperwork started and would only need to change the number listed if you are interested... We had a fantastic Xmas sale this past year... You can see samples of our pups and our adults HERE ... But... I'm afraid that we won't be repeating those prices again any time soon.

But if you're interested... let me know...

Also... Thought I'd mention that we've bred for extreme heat tolerance as our dogs need to tolerate 110ºF (44ºC) heat on a regular basis. A lot of Mastiffs don't do well in high heat conditions.