Backpackers

DJ Pat

Backpacker: Pain in the arse?  

238 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't forget to braid your hair, wear flip flops, nepalese pants and a fanny pack...The true uniform of an asian veteran "adventurer"... :D

He said 'fanny pack' [snigger] - fanny is English for 'vagina' [snigger] :o

And in the UK, cigerettes are FAGS! :D

> i was sat beside a backpacker with poor hygeine today on the skytrain.

Sorry, but I'd say it's just as likely to be close to a VERY SMELLY older foreign gentleman in a disgusting Singha-singlet and shorts who eventually gets off (no pun intended) at the Nana stop. Don't think that backpackers have the monopoly on this. (Though still happy that the BTS doesn't go anywhere near Khao San.. :o )

Cheers,

Chanchao

One hindrance I often come across is the backpacker completely staurated with sweat lugging his pack around Panthip Plaza banging into everyone and everything..

I take it you're not very fond of the backpacker then Pat?

'Why do some DJs think its their divine right to have right of way in many places?'

I think it is my God given right.

Backpackers tend to have a complete ignorance towards regular folk and assume that anyone travelling without a backpack must be a dodgy tourist- well in Thailand anyway.

I cant believe that this thread is still going.

DJ refuses to let the thread die a natural death and start collecting dust in the archives. :o

Just when you think the thread's about to go off the main topic page, he bumps it up to the top with a one line observation or response. :D