Best Place To Watch The 6 Nations Rugby

paul1970

I watched Wales great comeback against England last weekend in Gullivers but I was wondering if anyone knew of a better place to watch the rugby, nothing wrong with Gullivers but as it's biased to the football crowd I had to make do with watching it in one of the smaller screens in the corner with most of the sound being drowned out by the football commentary on the big screen.

Though there was a great rendition of where the English could stick their f*****g chariots afterwards but all in good spirit I must add.

I watched in the Metro Bar on soi LK Metro (soi Bhukow/soi Diana) last weekend. Landlord is a rugby man, so had it on the big screen with sound etc. Never been there before but had a great night, apart from the result, and would thoroughly recommend it. Not too many places have the South African channels apart from the large plastic pubs (Gullivers, Jamesons, Shennanigans et al), and you will always come second to football in these places.

I have seen an advert for all live games on UBC this weekend so you will be able to watch it just about anywhere, but it's not in the books so will believe it when I see it.