45-50 M2 For 20k/month

Does anyone know of any specific buildings or areas where I can rent for at rates around these numbers? Is this too low for prime areas like Sala Daeng, Pratunam or Asoke?

Thank you. please pm me or respond here.

Also... what is the best way to find an apartment? I walked around and the security guards either had no info for me or just a business card, offices often empty most of the time.

Does anyone know of any specific buildings or areas where I can rent for at rates around these numbers? Is this too low for prime areas like Sala Daeng, Pratunam or Asoke?

Thank you. please pm me or respond here.

Also... what is the best way to find an apartment? I walked around and the security guards either had no info for me or just a business card, offices often empty most of the time.

The nonsense like "talk to security" pops up from time to time and is worthless. It is the building office that knows what is going on, security may only overhear scraps from that and would talk to you if you already live in the building and they know you. Again, their knowledge is crap.

You might need to go up a bit (25K) for a nice place in a well maintained building with pool, gym, sauna, on BTS. Try this guys. They have an office in one of the buildings i visited and pricess on the wall are identical to what is on the website.

Although some units that rent for 25K can be had for 20 K. As you come near the building, you may see dozens of handwritten signsposts on polls about rent, with phone numbers. Those are the owners who don't want to give first month rent to the agency, may go a bit lower. You may need a Thai person to call the number.

http://www.acuterealty.com/condo_for_rent.asp

I used to rent a place in Silom Suites (Sathorn Soi 10) for this sort of money. It was a great location. You will also find a few older premises in the Sala Daeng area that will have units in your budget too.

But as think too mut said 25K will give you a better range of properties to choose from.

I know one woman who rent out condos in Sukhumvit Soi 6 (max 3 Min to BTS),she have a few in Saranjai Mansion,the building is 15 years old bt still OK we rented a 1 bed about 60sqm for 22500 for 2 years from her..

Iast time we talk to here she had some free

If you like her phonenumber PM me