Best Deal On Air-cons In Cm?

jaideeguy

It's nice and cool nights this month, but we all know that next month will be hot and my old 'no name' cheapo aircons are on their last legs and will have to be replaced. So, I'm just starting to shop around for the best deal on replacement units. Need 2 or 3 SMALL units, depending on prices.

Any sales or promotions going on in the CM superstores or dealers now??

It's nice and cool nights this month, but we all know that next month will be hot and my old 'no name' cheapo aircons are on their last legs and will have to be replaced. So, I'm just starting to shop around for the best deal on replacement units. Need 2 or 3 SMALL units, depending on prices.

Rally Air on the Superhighway Rd. Pass by Carrefour on your left on the frontage road, pass by ESSo petrol station, somewhere there less than 100metres away. Good prices and service.

There is a wholesaler in Nong Hoy called Chiang Mai P&T this is where most of the AC installers buy their units to install for customers. A mitsubishi 25,000 btu heavy duty inverter driven unit is B35,000 from them.

Their address is: 222/42 Muu 1 Tambon Nong Hoy.

The managers name is: Tawit soonsiri his cell number is: 01-9602397

the shop phone is: 053-274-244.

Mitsubisi seems to have a very good reputation for quiet operation and low maintenance. The newer inverter driven units adjust the rpm of the compressor so that it runs continuously at slower or higher speed depending on amount of cooling power needed instead of stopping and starting all the time. They also sell the other brands if you prefer them.

vibe, thanks for that link on daikin....i went to the site and backtracked and found exactly what i was looking for is one compressor to cool several rooms and they had exactly that......

http://www.daikin.com/global_ac/products/r...ti/outline.html

and i've seen a large shop that advertises 'daikin' and other preimum name brands directly across from Chiang Mai Ram 2 on the corner of super hiway and maejo road. you can't miss the sign. i'll go in next week and price a unit that will cool 2 or 3 rooms and post what i find.

We installed 3 Daikin units last week. The EER number (and so the consumption of electricity) is a bit better in Daikin's specifications. We are very happy with them...very quiet. Not to put down Mitsubishi.....just could not get the dealer on the same page.

You will see that one a/c company has about 6 outlets in the city.

I was glad that someone told me why the size is so important. Too small and the unit runs constantly. Too big and it will cool your room and shut off before the humidity has been extracted from the air. Cheers