My Dogs Were Poisoned 2 Dead So Far

ttthailand

i suggest investing in some wireless cameras etc....try and capture who it is who has done this to you...when you find out 100% go Macavelian on their behinds and pay people to demolish/firebomb their homes, poison any/all animals that they have and in general annihilate their property. this may sound harsh, but people messing with ones self hold themselves to blame and in turn deserve no sympathy.

i suggest investing in some wireless cameras etc....try and capture who it is who has done this to you...when you find out 100% go Macavelian on their behinds and pay people to demolish/firebomb their homes, poison any/all animals that they have and in general annihilate their property. this may sound harsh, but people messing with ones self hold themselves to blame and in turn deserve no sympathy.

And from then on live everyday in fear for you and your family of escalated further reprisals.

I do not have a solution to the OP's sad loss but all out war declaration 'demolish/firebomb their homes' is not a sensible solution if the OP wants to continue to live in his countryside home

Really sorry to hear about what happened - it happened to the family in Sukhothai two months ago, no apparent reason for it in a community that is very close knit. A bit of research by the family suggests that the family dog bit one of the neighbors dogs recently and the poisoning may have been in retaliation for that.

More amazing however are some of the responses from other posters on this subject - absolute idiots who simply don't understand the ways of Thai people, Thailand culture and would be far better off back home, where ever that may be.

its hard to believe that the dogs were poisened for no reason.you live a good distance away from anybody else and only 2 dogs get outside.

possible causes.

1/ the 2 dogs have bitten someone and its revenge

2/ the 2 dogs are shitting on somebody lands every day

3/ the 2 dogs are stealing food or killing chicks

4/ can you see the common wording(the 2 dogs)

if you are correct and the other dogs have never been let loose then i suspect the killings are due to the 2 dogs let out.

also has somebody moved in the area recently and take their dog out on a lead and pick the smelly shit up after the dogs crap everywhere. maybe that is the reason but still sorry your dogs have been poisened.

we have 7 small dogs 2 doors away and i would love to strangle them with my bare hands for shitting by my property and screaming all day like banshis,and the owners dont give a flying frigg.the new government laws are easy to understand,take dogs out on a lead and pick the shit up,so so easy so why cant people do this and take respnibility for their actions.

scumabgs

Wake up, this is Thailand, not The Hamptons.

During the course of my life I have had several dogs. 1 at a time. I really enjoyed each and every one of them for sure. But...

In our village at the end of our street this house has 8 dogs. Howling and barking on, chasing people on motorbikes etc etc. 1 dog had actually gone for my wife. Some of the 8 have gone for taxi motorcy.In the last week the security has had words with the owner and at night the howling has almost stopped.

But whilst poising a dog or dogs is an extreme act I can understand someone doing it if they have had the same experience as us. Not saying its right just saying I understand.

Now if we are of out, walking without the car,I carry a weapon to deal with any other dog attacks. The wife does not now walk around the village as she used to on her own because of the attack.

The sad loss of your dogs has bought a little bit of nastiness on this post.I am huge dog lover and had dogs all my life in uk,big dogs too.the one thing i did was teach them not to bark unless threatened,allow children to take food off them for obvious reasons and take them for walks to the fields and let them off for a good run AND pick the dog shit up.not train 7 dogs(our neighbour) to shit anywhere but where they live and bark and bark and bark.like i said before i could koll them with my bare hands.total lack of respect for me and the rest who hate these little snappy dogs.

if i was thai i think i would poison them but am not two faced,so have to ask them to control or i will tell the police about the shitting and letting them out with no leads.if that fails i will get a huge dog and train it for one purpose.ANYBODY GUESS WHAT THAT WILL BE..

Again sorry for your loss but you realy need to find out the reason,right or wrong,else your next dogs will be in for problems also.

Ya know, dogs are a pack animal...and you let them run wild..so serves you right...don't get me wrong, I LOVE animals, but humans who do not realise that dogs are wild animals, with wild instincts, deserve all they get. SO SORRY about the dogs, and the one who 'died in my GF lap'...heartbreaking:

you need this fella:

http://www.cesarmillaninc.com/

Get a couple of cats to cuddle, sensing security lights, a decent fence to keet animals in and other 'animals' out, a couple of cheap B&W security cameras, make it public about the cameras...

Stay cool, hope the other dogs are OK...

I am in the States and got a call from my GF about our dogs. It appears that they were poisoned. Two have already died in the late morning and three others have a high temp., 8 hours later. I am not sure who did this but hope to find out. The pain in our hearts is unbelievable as these dogs have been with us since pups and have been well taken care of, shots, fixed etc. Is there anything the law can do ? I am not who the SOBs are who did this but I have to make them PAY! Can I take them to court if I fine who they are ? Please advise as I can no longer think clearly. I am mad as hel_l ! :o:D:D

This happened to us, about 18 months ago they poisoned my husky but mustn't have realised we had another small dog, one week later we were asleep in our bedroom when the door opened at 3.30 a.m, our other dog who's a viscious little b*****r barked his head off and ran out after them they left a trail of cameras and mobile phones and cash right thru the house, I still say that dog saved our lives because they obviously had either crowbars or machetes to jemmy the doors.

I'm not saying this to panic you you being in the states right now, but to warn as most people have you are about to be burgled and get your GF out of there or get some family to stay with her. We were lucky.

I am in the States and got a call from my GF about our dogs. It appears that they were poisoned. Two have already died in the late morning and three others have a high temp., 8 hours later. I am not sure who did this but hope to find out. The pain in our hearts is unbelievable as these dogs have been with us since pups and have been well taken care of, shots, fixed etc. Is there anything the law can do ? I am not who the SOBs are who did this but I have to make them PAY! Can I take them to court if I fine who they are ? Please advise as I can no longer think clearly. I am mad as hel_l ! :o:D:D
sorry to hear this,my friend in udon called me in tears a few days ago,her dog poisoned by a neighbour,albeit accidentally(sort of)....neighbour was trying to poison a soi dog due to it taking his chickens, but the friends dog took the bait instead, i say again,she is VERY upset.

this country needs some sort of warden system countrywide to collect stray dogs and do whatever with them. i get pissed off many a time with 'soi dogs' aggressively barking and coming up to me, only been bitten once in 3 years,but it only needs to be once if rabies is there....

anyway,my point,this country needs to do something about strays. . . . . .thats it.

When I was a kid I used to love dogs. Nowadays it's a different story. Our across the road neighbours dogs come to our house and spread the trash bags all over our garden, destroy our shoes that are sitting outside our doors and sh*t in our garden plenty a times.

This all makes me very happy and understanding of our neighbours dogs. NOT.

Secondly, I lost count of how many dogs have caused road accidents, because nobody takes care of them and they run around freely. Everybody knows who's dog it is up till the moment an accident happens and everybody in a 10 mile area ignores knowing that dog, unless they smell they can get money out of it.

Very sad for the dog, get a break. To the OP, your dogs may not have been as innocent as you think. Control your dogs and possibly they still would've been alive.

This country sure could use some better dog control measures but that doesn't list high on the priorities. Maybe Samak could shift the new war on drugs to one on dogs? :o

When I was a kid I used to love dogs. Nowadays it's a different story. Our across the road neighbours dogs come to our house and spread the trash bags all over our garden, destroy our shoes that are sitting outside our doors and sh*t in our garden plenty a times.

This all makes me very happy and understanding of our neighbours dogs. NOT.

Secondly, I lost count of how many dogs have caused road accidents, because nobody takes care of them and they run around freely. Everybody knows who's dog it is up till the moment an accident happens and everybody in a 10 mile area ignores knowing that dog, unless they smell they can get money out of it.

Very sad for the dog, get a break. To the OP, your dogs may not have been as innocent as you think. Control your dogs and possibly they still would've been alive.

This country sure could use some better dog control measures but that doesn't list high on the priorities. Maybe Samak could shift the new war on drugs to one on dogs? :o

Couldn't you put up a fence/wall to keep out unwanted critters?