Get Me Outa Here!

Dustoff

This used to be so easy. I just checked the websites of Air Asia, Nok and 1-2-go and could find nothing that would allow me to book passage to Phuket without going the one-leg-at-a-time routine.

Does anyone know current info on flitting (flighting?) off to Phuket and back for a bit at the cheapest price? Or know an agent?

No bus info please - I would rather crawl on my hands and knees... (Hmm, I could stand to lose a few pounds..)

This used to be so easy. I just checked the websites of Air Asia, Nok and 1-2-go and could find nothing that would allow me to book passage to Phuket without going the one-leg-at-a-time routine.

Does anyone know current info on flitting (flighting?) off to Phuket and back for a bit at the cheapest price? Or know an agent?

No bus info please - I would rather crawl on my hands and knees... (Hmm, I could stand to lose a few pounds..)

well not unless your navigating through Thai Airways website, where in you can book your CNX-HKT flight via BKK in just one click, Im afraid, if u fly cheap with these budget airlines, dont expect something like what Thai Airway reservation system have.These budget airlines are point to point,but I reckon, it doesnt makes any difference if you can just book it one leg at a time, a 3 minutes longer perhaps?

well not unless your navigating through Thai Airways website, where in you can book your CNX-HKT flight via BKK in just one click, Im afraid, if u fly cheap with these budget airlines, dont expect something like what Thai Airway reservation system have.These budget airlines are point to point,but I reckon, it doesnt makes any difference if you can just book it one leg at a time, a 3 minutes longer perhaps?

tanks. I diddint no dat

I mentioned this in a previous post but here is goes again...

Sky Star Airways currently flies charter flights from Incheon(Korea)-Chiang Mai-Phuket-Chiang Mai-Incheon

I talked with the company in January and they said that they will start taking bookings for the CNX-HKT (Return) section in March or April. I have not called them lately. However; the local agent's phone number is 081-2679883. I am not planning to go there in the near future so I haven't called.

If anyone does call them, please post what they've learned as I think many of us would like to know what the status is.

Thanks