What To Do ?

magic

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mate i think you need help to get the love of you life back so here it is 100 % Guarantee

Tell her you want to buy a house in Thailand but since foreigners cannot buy land if you can put it in her name

If she agrees , them you can live happily ever after :o

well, maybe she wasn't lying about having a fever ... maybe you gave her some viral disease and therefor she doesn't want to see you again ...

very doubtful... I was recently checked & always wear protection.

why the check up then ?????? if you always wear protection!!! :o

also if your smart enough to wear protection how come you stupid when it comes to the actress"s here in thailand.

i think you just winding us up on this forum...............works in hotel but goes to disco to <deleted> farangs free :D .....she works in hotel coz shes looking for a generous fella to take care of her or already has one.......i would guess she has a sponsor but he thinks she is a good girl so she works in hotel to prove it, meanwhile shagging on the side but cant tell you she has a boyfriend can she or she looks bad........first she was checking you out hence all the sweet talk so you fall for her .......she dont know how rich or gullible you are yet......then you only gave her 1k after a few shags...she decides it aint worth messing up what shes already got going so blows you off.pretty standard stuff......how long you been coming here? have you learnt anything yet.you should be happy you got some cheap shaggin in as some of these girls can turn nasty in these instances...your lucky she aint answering mate.just remember everything is about the money game here....some play a slow hand(im a good girl) some dont(bargirls) and some hands you cant figure out.if you dont like it then get out the game(thailand). :D

well, maybe she wasn't lying about having a fever ... maybe you gave her some viral disease and therefor she doesn't want to see you again ...

very doubtful... I was recently checked & always wear protection.

why the check up then ?????? if you always wear protection!!! :o

also if your smart enough to wear protection how come you stupid when it comes to the actress"s here in thailand.

i think you just winding us up on this forum...............works in hotel but goes to disco to <deleted> farangs free :D .....she works in hotel coz shes looking for a generous fella to take care of her or already has one.......i would guess she has a sponsor but he thinks she is a good girl so she works in hotel to prove it, meanwhile shagging on the side but cant tell you she has a boyfriend can she or she looks bad........first she was checking you out hence all the sweet talk so you fall for her .......she dont know how rich or gullible you are yet......then you only gave her 1k after a few shags...she decides it aint worth messing up what shes already got going so blows you off.pretty standard stuff......how long you been coming here? have you learnt anything yet.you should be happy you got some cheap shaggin in as some of these girls can turn nasty in these instances...your lucky she aint answering mate.just remember everything is about the money game here....some play a slow hand(im a good girl) some dont(bargirls) and some hands you cant figure out.if you dont like it then get out the game(thailand). :D

tattoorob hit the nail on the head.

maybe this girl found out more about you than you did about her.

there no point in having a steak appetite if you only have a hamburger budget.

this girl sussed out that you cant meet her financial requirments, what do you have to offer?

maybe in a month ot two when she has no one else in town she will give you a call, she is playing one against the other.

get over it, you used her, she used you.

Mate i think you need help to get the love of you life back so here it is 100 % Guarantee

Tell her you want to buy a house in Thailand but since foreigners cannot buy land if you can put it in her name

If she agrees , them you can live happily ever after :o

. . . Grow apple trees and honey bees

And snow-white turtle doves . . . . . . .

:D:D

Kalaharry discos sure are wilder than Pattaya,probably goes the same for Nairobi and the Eskimos.Does it really matter where the disco was? If I as a white farang blonde,green eyed female went there and met a guy would they assume I'm a hooker?Just because it's in Pattaya?LOL.....

I don't know, are there a lot of white frarang blonde, green eyed female hookers plying their trade in Pattaya discos?

I must say though, that I went with the owner of a factory that I purchase from to Pattaya for the weekend. There were 5 of us that went, men and women. We went to a disco, I think it was Tony's or something like that. So not everyone there would be on the clock.

His sister has a restuarant in Pattaya and she comes from a pretty well off family. Sure there are a lot of professionals in Pattaya, but it takes a lot of people to man the restuarants, stores and everything else and they can't all be working part time in a second job.

How would any posters feel if the girl you spent 2 nights with offered you money? Would be kind of demeaning to say the least.Blow to the er ego trip.

If after 2 nights she offered me money...actually my response (in keeping with the male ego trip) would be "dam_n, I'm good!" :D

If I as a white farang blonde,green eyed female went there and met a guy would they assume I'm a hooker?Just because it's in Pattaya?LOL.....

Pattaya? Umm....actually maybe...especially if you spoke with Russian accent. :o

Would you get upset if a girl offered you money after spending the night with her?

Sign me up. Would I need a work permit for that?

Probably would not get the permit...one of those 'protected' professions like lawyer (ultimate whore) or Tuk Tuk driver...giving a job to a farang, Thai would lose a job. :o

No point thrashing this out on a forum Magic and tying yourself up in knots.Geeeeeeeeeeeee be proactive and go and find out what's up.Posters here are probably drawing on their own experiences about her being a pro/not paying her enough money whatever.Why so quick to draw conclusions she may really have been sick and in hospital....only one way to find out eh?

Aw, Momo8, I hope you're right. T'would restore my faith in humanity.

Magic, give it one more go and let us know what happens, ok?

:o

only way to restore your faith in humanity is probably to show humanity yourself.

what the guy has to loose if he pursues the idea of having found the dreamgirl ? what's wrong with falling in love ? and all the mia farangs were "clean" ladies before ???? so it hapens tose girls can also turn to be pretty good wives that all of you marry and live happily ever after with (spare those who loose the house, car etc... ok, that's a lot, still, they had some good time in the process I suppose).

try and go for it man, and if you loose, so what ? that hurts.that's life, it often does.

No point thrashing this out on a forum Magic and tying yourself up in knots.Geeeeeeeeeeeee be proactive and go and find out what's up.Posters here are probably drawing on their own experiences about her being a pro/not paying her enough money whatever.Why so quick to draw conclusions she may really have been sick and in hospital....only one way to find out eh?

Aw, Momo8, I hope you're right. T'would restore my faith in humanity.

Magic, give it one more go and let us know what happens, ok?

:D

only way to restore your faith in humanity is probably to show humanity yourself.

what the guy has to loose if he pursues the idea of having found the dreamgirl ? what's wrong with falling in love ? and all the mia farangs were "clean" ladies before ???? so it hapens tose girls can also turn to be pretty good wives that all of you marry and live happily ever after with (spare those who loose the house, car etc... ok, that's a lot, still, they had some good time in the process I suppose).

try and go for it man, and if you loose, so what ? that hurts.that's life, it often does.

Makrook, I think you misunderstood Micksterbs. He is supporting the OP and hopes it all works out. That's how I'm reading it anyway. Sometimes we like a man to be a bit persistent, just as a bit of a test. I hope the OP works it out with this girl. Also hopes he gets back on here and tells us! :o

Funny enough I did try contact again, & got an sms reply" Ok, i call you tomorrow, have big problem at work, tell u later.."

Today is now tomorrow.. but I'm not expecting a call.

I think why not call after your shift? Hmmmm, maybe she's tied up with somebody?

She knew I was planning to visit her in pattaya this week, so rather than saying, "I can't see you today or tomorrow." It is easier to not contact me, thereby, avoiding having to give a suspicious excuse... :o That's what I'm thinking, but only 1 person knows for sure..

Next time I'm in pattaya i will let her know, and leave it at that.. if no response, then move on.

There are many great fish in this sea..

Funny enough I did try contact again, & got an sms reply" Ok, i call you tomorrow, have big problem at work, tell u later.."

I think why not call after your shift? Hmmmm, maybe she's tied up with somebody?

She knew I was planning to visit her in pattaya this week, so rather than saying, "I can't see you today or tomorrow." It is easier to not contact me, thereby, avoiding having to give a suspicious excuse... :o That's what I'm thinking, but only 1 person knows for sure..

Next time I'm in pattaya i will let her know, and leave it at that.. if no response, then move on.

Yup, this is classic "blow off" behavior. I wouldn't get my hopes up on seeing her again.

oh come on he's obviously on a wind up

agreed.

this was the decisive line for me:

As the night transpired, I find myself liking her more & more, having meaningful conversations, etc..

:o mmm, eg ''wha' you do tomollow tilac?''

nice try mate - got a few bites too - but......

next.

persistant good lookin fella arent ya? :D

she has problems at work.......yeh you keep sms her while shes at work(taking care her customer/sponsor) thats her problem.......you gona get her in trouble as sponsor might wanna know who you are.

i suggest you ring her and sms her loads...get her in trouble with the guy shes with as he will notice phone ringing a lot and sms coming hahah....she might have time for you then when he blows her off...then she will be back to being that sweet thing you liked...until decent sponsor comes along.

surely youve realised that good looking dont mean sh1t here...we are all superbly good lookin while the money lasts :D

I think why not call after your shift? Hmmmm, maybe she's tied up with by somebody?

ooooh, kinky.

Have to comment on this one….

She seems like an ‘occupational Farang hunter’ hedging her bets.

Some girls are looking for the next best thing and she thought the op was it until something changed her mind.

Many Thai girls of any occupation are readily available for meeting with westerners etc, many dream girls out there in Thailand as there are at home. I really can’t see a huge difference, girls here a primarily slimmer and due to financial attraction there are more of them, that’s all. But it doesn’t make them beauties. The dark skin, button nose may be cute for some, the white Chinese skin for others, but the op commented on the quality of conversation. I find many girls here just too childish and girly, the whole cutesy cutesy act can be nauseating. I think that the intellectual bond is often what is missing and possibly what the Op is attracted to (in addition to the fact that she is probably an attractive woman in her own right). The lady in question sounds more sophisticated than the average bar girl, at least to a conversational level enough to satisfy the Op for a couple of evenings.

This would not work for a lot of guys and I’m sure they like to shoot a lot higher. I for one would be very careful when meeting a girl who may have had one or many western boy friends before, although I have always tried to keep an open mind.

I would make a guess and suggest that the lady has dated a series of western guys before and is familiar and confident in their company. I don’t doubt her job in the hotel. But I would doubt her motives towards men and suggest that often people in a low-paid limited career employment will look towards any relationship as a potential career path.

I would suggest that this girl has a stream of guys and is selecting the ‘right one’, but her behaviour indicates that she may always have a plan B and is likely to be promiscuous.

For myself… If a relationship is judged on the same merits as I would judge it back home then I will always find a decent lady. Most often (and I’m not saying always) cross cultural relationships are likely to work within a similar age group and socioeconomic boundaries. This works for friends too. The bills are shared, the conversations interesting and the friendships genuine – it just seems common sense to me that this mentality works well here in Thailand also.

Edited by richard_smith237

Many folks are out for themselves and have their own agenda.

It is increasingly so nowadays for women and LOS is no exception.

Learn this now - men, beware of the tender trap.

Those girls are out to get you and if you don't fill the order you'll be dropped quicker than a hot brick.

Which is maybe better than being hooked by a dead wrong 'un.

Edited by qwertz