Looking For A Good Mc In Chiang Mai

Warrioroo

Hi all, i'm looking for a good English-speaking MC who could work at corporate special events and dinners here in CHiang Mai... anyone have a suggesstion / recommendation? Thai or foreign-national fine. Usual skills required - friendly, funny, organised, can keep off the booze until half way through the night etc Any suggestions would be very welcome. Many thanks.

Warrioroo, Chas is good host at Tuskers but have not attended his quiz nights. Great personality. Also I think Greg who does the UN Irish Pub quiz might be a good candidate as well. I know what sort of events you are talking about and shall have a word with him tomorrow evening at quiz night. How frequent are these events anyway?

Unfortunately the best man for the job is not always in CM but if you can catch him you would not be disappointed. Blinky Bill of course.
Hi all, i'm looking for a good English-speaking MC who could work at corporate special events and dinners here in CHiang Mai... anyone have a suggesstion / recommendation? Thai or foreign-national fine. Usual skills required - friendly, funny, organised, can keep off the booze until half way through the night etc Any suggestions would be very welcome. Many thanks.

:o

JxP

Unfortunately the best man for the job is not always in CM but if you can catch him you would not be disappointed. Blinky Bill of course.

Bill97, Blinky Bill is definitely not what the OP is looking for. Trust me. :D They run a profit making entity, not an event management thing for prisoners! :o

Edited by tigerbeer

Bill97, Blinky Bill is definitely not what the OP is looking for. Trust me. :D They run a profit making entity, not an event management thing for prisoners! :o

Corporate Special Events, right. TB I get your point but are you sure he might not be just the guy for the likes of the "management" at U BS, Merril Lynch, Seimans, Society General, Debit Swiss, and an unfortunately rather long list of others who could use more than a little shaping up?

I think CrowBoy would make a fantastic MC. Although i don't know about the "keeping off the booze" part. :o:D

Dominick - formerly of Laughing Leprechan fame - is a true gentleman and he used to run auctions for art dealers. I don't see how you could do any better! :o

Oh dear, here I go agreeing with U again! I'll have to start taking pills for it.

Yes, Dominick would be excellent. And if he is unavoidably detained, how about the Englishman who worked with Pim on the microphone at the Rooftop Charity Party this year? Fruity low pitched voice, good personality etc etc. Pim at 'Citylife' or Steve Y would have his name and contact details.

I think CrowBoy would make a fantastic MC. Although i don't know about the "keeping off the booze" part. :o:D

Actually I have been very quiet the last couple of months and hardly gone out anywhere let alone drinking. My average when I have been out is two beers and then home.

Thanks for the nod for MC and hope the OP finds someone suitable but no I am not available nor interested.

regards

CB

Warrioroo, Chas is good host at Tuskers but have not attended his quiz nights. Great personality. Also I think Greg who does the UN Irish Pub quiz might be a good candidate as well. I know what sort of events you are talking about and shall have a word with him tomorrow evening at quiz night. How frequent are these events anyway?

We run these events probably 2-3 times/month and maybe half of them require an MC... so it would be a once a month kind of gig, nothing major.

Appreciate the recommendations and the PM's received... cheers all.

Actually I have been very quiet the last couple of months and hardly gone out anywhere let alone drinking. My average when I have been out is two beers and then home.

Thanks for the nod for MC and hope the OP finds someone suitable but no I am not available nor interested.

regards

CB

Cough, choke, splutter.

CB you forgot to insert the words 'gallons of' between two and beers. Or perhaps if you stayed home for 30 days in January without imbibing then you could have 62 beers on the 1 night remaining to keep your average at 2 beers per night.