Harry Palmer

silversurfer

Harry is hairless, he just bored, livens the place up keeps us on our toes. We all need a good laugh now and again.

I have offered him help but he hasn’t got back to me. My feelings are that he is homesick.

“Really”

You mean to tell me that Harry is NOT in Thailand , teaching english for 100k a month ?..... There goes that image

As to Hairy Palm's whereabouts, you should ask of dear old Hairy. Hairy gets cofused, sometimes he's a teacher, sometimes he's a medical practitioner with Walter Mitty syndrome. :o

You mean to tell me that Harry is NOT in Thailand , teaching english for 100k a month ?..... There goes that image

As to Hairy Palm's whereabouts, you should ask of dear old Hairy. Hairy gets cofused, sometimes he's a teacher, sometimes he's a medical practitioner with Walter Mitty syndrome. :o

However, he's not totally schizophrenic in the legal sense ... his penchant for chronic masturbation crosses the boundary into whichever persona he's wearing at any given moment.

Hairy realized he was not quite right, and has taken a bit of a tug at himself :D

However, he's not totally schizophrenic in the legal sense ... his penchant for chronic masturbation crosses the boundary into whichever persona he's wearing at any given moment.

Hairy realized he was not quite right, and has taken a bit of a tug at himself :D

Well , he IS writing a book about ...tugging . I suspect there's alot of tugging going on . All in the name of science of course :D