Leather/pvc Venues

domus

I think that you will find it difficult here.

There used to be a Chubs bar near Silom Rd somewhere (which was occasionally frequented by bears)--altho AFAIK it closed a few years ago.

Most Thais are more vanilla than your usual cross-section of big-city western guys. I have never seen a Muir cap here, and poppers are illegal as well as difficult to locate. Stuff like FF is not common among Thais. There is an element of piercing, altho that may be part of the decorative thing which Thais do (tattoos and stuff).

There may be exceptions, although I have a Thai BF and a lot of gay friends here. None of these people would, I am sure, understand the leather/SM scene stuff, even in mild form.

I am sure that this vanilla-ness has something to do with the 'gentle' culture which shuns confrontation and intimidation in addition to being quite conservative (avoids experimentation and new stuff).

I, for one, would not want to wear full harness or rubber suits in this heat!

I am sure that someone will correct me if they know of anywhere. Good luck with your search.

PEd

There was a leather party and Mr. Leather contest last year at NEO in Silom Soi 2. It was a fun thing - more of a fancy dress party I think.

There were a lot of attractive, muscled Thai guys wearing bits of leather and a few wearing caps, chaps and waistcoats but not many in the whole kit. I don't know if they intend to repeat it this year but you could ask 'Roy', the owner.