What's With This Crazy Weather Here?

Thanh-BKK

Hello.

Last year's rain season was already three months longer than normal, but now it's already pissing almost daily in FEBRUARY????? What's up with that, do we get rain-year-round now?

And don't tell me that's "Global Warming " when everywhere that i know of it's actually getting cooler and wetter.

Best regards.....

Thanh

Last year's rain season was already three months longer than normal, but now it's already pissing almost daily in FEBRUARY????? What's up with that, do we get rain-year-round now?

And don't tell me that's "Global Warming " when everywhere that i know of it's actually getting cooler and wetter.

there was no rainy season last year in Pattaya, just once in a while a little drizzle. and... if it was up to me it could be raining and or be heavily cloudy each and every day of the year.

And don't tell me that's "Global Warming ™" when everywhere that i know of it's actually getting cooler and wetter.

there was no rainy season last year in Pattaya, just once in a while a little drizzle. and... if it was up to me it could be raining and or be heavily cloudy each and every day of the year.

u miserable klingon :D .....if you like the rain so much then go to england,you will be one happy puppy.

i dont remember it just being a little drizzle last yr..ok it werent chucking it down every single day but us over sukhumvit had a fair few floodings.......i do notice that it is raining sometimes over here(e pattaya) and not in main town...maybe thats why property is cheaper :o

Wanna do a home swap, my Scotland for your Thailand ? :o

We have the same problem here, it is February and it rains non stop ? Weird :D

Wanna do a home swap, my Scotland for your Thailand ? :D

We have the same problem here, it is February and it rains non stop ? Weird :D

i'd happily swap the weather with you but not the country :o

And don't tell me that's "Global Warming ™" when everywhere that i know of it's actually getting cooler and wetter.

u miserable klingon :D .....if you like the rain so much then go to england,you will be one happy puppy.

i dont remember it just being a little drizzle last yr..ok it werent chucking it down every single day but us over sukhumvit had a fair few floodings.......i do notice that it is raining sometimes over here(e pattaya) and not in main town...maybe thats why property is cheaper :o

can't afford England :D

Hello.

Certainly not true that it's getting cooler Minimum temperatures rising and generally wetter weather is one of the consequences of climate change (though obviously many places will dry enormously).

Hi :o

Nah this was a rather typical example. So at 1 pm i was ready to go to work, shoes on and helmet in hand - and it started PISSING like there's no tomorrow. I live in Bangna.

So i decided to wait some - i ended up waiting till 1:40 pm and it just didn't stop.

Decided to take the car instead of the motorbike, and be late to work. No problem - it's pissing after all, no?

So i got driving, got on the expressway at On Nut and once on there, magic - the rain stopped and the road was dry. So once again - a "Bangna only" rain to screw up my schedules!

Arrived at work 45 minutes late in sunshine and they were wondering where is my motorbike? Luckily my boyfriend was with me and the car was still wet too.

So yeah, for some of you it may look like there's no rain, yet for some others (ME!!!!) there is too much of it.

Best regards.....

Thanh

Hi :o

Nah this was a rather typical example. So at 1 pm i was ready to go to work, shoes on and helmet in hand - and it started PISSING like there's no tomorrow. I live in Bangna.

So i decided to wait some - i ended up waiting till 1:40 pm and it just didn't stop.

Decided to take the car instead of the motorbike, and be late to work. No problem - it's pissing after all, no?

So i got driving, got on the expressway at On Nut and once on there, magic - the rain stopped and the road was dry. So once again - a "Bangna only" rain to screw up my schedules!

Arrived at work 45 minutes late in sunshine and they were wondering where is my motorbike? Luckily my boyfriend was with me and the car was still wet too.

So yeah, for some of you it may look like there's no rain, yet for some others (ME!!!!) there is too much of it.

Best regards.....

Thanh

It pissed down for well over an hour this afternoon up here in Phahonyothin/Kasert area.

Rain, in South East Asia, near the equator, stop the presses. Sounds like when I lived in St. Augustine Florida. You go to the beach and it would start raining like crazy. Go home a couple of miles away, nothing, go back to the beach more rain.

Must be all the pollution and concrete in BKK bringing on the weird weather changes...and possibly impacting points south...

Here: Normal, sunny, and cool with only 2 days of rain in the last four months. As of two days ago, warmer but still sunny, cloudless skies.

Central Isaan