No Weho

Westerner

<br />He indicated he was going on a trip to the Middle East; undoubtedly he will be doing gods work there too, bringing about an end to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, sorting out Iraq, and reducing oil prices.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

chances are rather he found a new job as suicide bomber and didn't read the fineprint in the contract properly...

There were reports of an odd little man (someone resembling a Hobbitt) being arrested in Dubai for using the wrong escalator with his airport trolley. Then he kicked up a fuss when the police gave him the wrong sauce to dip his pita bread in. Last we heard he was looking rather pained about his troubles.

I am sure Weho will be back Insha Allah.

I hope he stays away a long, long time.

Ahh come on. You don't miss all those stories about him screaming at little kids in grocery stores, or the continous references to the "gay" states, or the underlying racism when referring to "people of middle-eastern descent" ?

I never realised how easy I have it in life, until I started reading about how tough his life is. Shopping carts on escalators, warm salad plates at Sizzlers, people stealing all the buns at breakfast buffets.

Wow, and I thought I had it fairly rough here. All I have to contend with is the odd rocket attack, vipers, cobras, camel spiders, rabid hyenas/jackals/wild dogs, 60+ degree temperatures (in the sun).

It's good to know that some people have it much rougher than I do !

I hope he stays away a long, long time.

Ahh come on. You don't miss all those stories about him screaming at little kids in grocery stores, or the continous references to the "gay" states, or the underlying racism when referring to "people of middle-eastern descent" ?

I never realised how easy I have it in life, until I started reading about how tough his life is. Shopping carts on escalators, warm salad plates at Sizzlers, people stealing all the buns at breakfast buffets.

Wow, and I thought I had it fairly rough here. All I have to contend with is the odd rocket attack, vipers, cobras, camel spiders, rabid hyenas/jackals/wild dogs, 60+ degree temperatures (in the sun).

It's good to know that some people have it much rougher than I do !

What keeps you going is thinking of all that lovely lolly you are salting away?!!

What keeps you going is thinking of all that lovely lolly you are salting away?!!

:D

It certainly helps !

Like I tell my friends, working here now, helps to pay for living there (Thailand) later ! (just so long as the company doesn't decide to buy a large life insurance policy in my name any time soon) :o

Certainly hope he/she/it is well and happy and didn't perforate his/her/its bowel doing colonics. Strange that he/she/it just disappeared. Maybe was banned from ThaiVisa? Perhaps George would be kind enough to let us know?

Tammi, Weho is not banned.

It would say so on his profile if he had been

Certainly hope he/she/it is well and happy and didn't perforate his/her/its bowel doing colonics. Strange that he/she/it just disappeared. Maybe was banned from ThaiVisa? Perhaps George would be kind enough to let us know?

Tammi, Weho is not banned.

It would say so on his profile if he had been

We have been forsaken. :o

if you search back, weho gave some really good health tips about fiber; i changed my diet, taking his/her advice a while back, i've now lost 11.5 kilos, kept it off; my doctor in the U.K. told me if I continue eating all the fiber, keep the weight off, and exercise a little like weho said, keeping on the weho programme, I will add 10 to 20 years to my life.

it sounds crazy but i think weho saved my life; i have a new energy that i had n't had in a long time. and it was becasue what weho kept posting . so weho if you read this, thank you.

if you search back, weho gave some really good health tips about fiber; i changed my diet, taking his/her advice a while back, i've now lost 11.5 kilos, kept it off; my doctor in the U.K. told me if I continue eating all the fiber, keep the weight off, and exercise a little like weho said, keeping on the weho programme, I will add 10 to 20 years to my life.

it sounds crazy but i think weho saved my life; i have a new energy that i had n't had in a long time. and it was becasue what weho kept posting . so weho if you read this, thank you.

Interesting.

What exactly are you doing on the fiber front (or back if you will)?

just curious....did you also try the coffee enemas?

I found him to be similtaneously irritating, amusing, nauseating and compelling reading. Everytime a new Weho topic appeared I think "no way am I wasting even five seconds of my life opening the thread" but six minutes later would be posting a reply.

Can't say I liked the person but he/she certainly brought out the best/worst/funniest/daftest in member's replies. So come back Weho, I can always ignore you - not.