Hospitality Training

happyaussie

Can anyone advise of a reputable hospitality training course in Phuket for someone without formal education. Unfortunately it seems the only way someone can get a start in the hotel/resort industry is with at least school credentials. I think this is a shame because I meet so many great English speaking girls working bar who could run rings around a lot of resort workers.

Can anyone advise of a reputable hospitality training course in Phuket for someone without formal education. Unfortunately it seems the only way someone can get a start in the hotel/resort industry is with at least school credentials. I think this is a shame because I meet so many great English speaking girls working bar who could run rings around a lot of resort workers.

Most of training courses will require a standard of education, i myself disagree with this, as this was the norm in the UK in 1955!!!!, but not anymore.... equal oppurtunitys...

' many great English speaking girls working bar who could run rings around a lot of resort workers '

Very true, but you will find alot of these girls DO NOT want these jobs, i have meet alot in the past, and as they mention, a job in a hotel like you mention above pays 8 - 12 thousand a month... or they can be a working bar girl and earn 30+++++ ...... :o