Sport Channels On Sophon Cable

kingsy

Can anyone explain why I don't appear to be able to find screenings of international cricket matches by RTC super sport on Sophon cable, Pattaya any more? They seem to have disappeared!

Tried the Indian channels?

RTC? Round the corner? If it's the Channel of Chumpions network, then there is only one channel on Sophon - and that may not be showing cricket.

I can't imagine that the screenings from Super Sport were legal in the first place. Super Sports channels originate from South Africa, and are transmitted throughout the African continent, but there are no rights for elsewhere in the world.

You can pick up the signals from a satellite dish aimed correctly, but they then need to be unscrambled. I would guess that Sophon managed to unscramble them for a while, but can no longer do so.

I have just checked and I'm still receiving Super sports 2 on BTV cable, so who knows?

I just noticed that BTV is carrying the test match between New Zealand and England on channel 24 (Supersports 2).

Cricket lovers might want to check on Spohon as most of the channels are the same as BTV.

(It is also on Multichoice for those who have the SA Satellite.)