Thai Massage And Correct Etiquette?

sunreader

funny enough i've just come back from a 1 hour Thai massage situated under Central Pink Lao.

Its dark and seedy as its in the underground car park with dark wood panelling and low wattage lamps.

This place seldom has farangs as customers and only has curtains between the booths plus you have to wear the oversize pyjamas

I don't think anything naughty happens here..

BUT i was already lying down with my eyes closed when the masseur started the massage and it wasn't until half way through when HE asked me to turn over then I realised it was a bloke doing the massage ! :D

Nothing kinky just a straight forward Thai massage and no horrible spine twisting at the end which i always dread in fear of being paralysed..

So if you want more than a tummy rub you best check your masseur out first ! :o

the question that remains, does your ass hurt?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

funny enough i've just come back from a 1 hour Thai massage situated under Central Pink Lao.

Its dark and seedy as its in the underground car park with dark wood panelling and low wattage lamps.

This place seldom has farangs as customers and only has curtains between the booths plus you have to wear the oversize pyjamas

I don't think anything naughty happens here..

BUT i was already lying down with my eyes closed when the masseur started the massage and it wasn't until half way through when HE asked me to turn over then I realised it was a bloke doing the massage ! :D

Nothing kinky just a straight forward Thai massage and no horrible spine twisting at the end which i always dread in fear of being paralysed..

So if you want more than a tummy rub you best check your masseur out first ! :o

the question that remains, does your ass hurt?

:D i'm not that way inclined - long time ago i asked a g/f if i could go up her poop 'ole ... she said sure :D if she could shove her fist up mine :D

Haven't been interested in that part of the anatomy since funny enough

My ass never hurts as I haven't had a solid stool in years since discovering the joys of Thai chilli in all of my food :P

Also the only thing that goes near my ass is the bum gun which i perversely quite enjoy at high pressure early morning :wai:

Look for the places with a waterfall outside, either real, or simulated with strings of lights.

Wait, so I know what places to avoid...waterfall, simulated or not, indicates...non-normal massage?

Massage Home in Koh San has a waterfall, but it is certainly not an "extras" kind of place.  While you lay on your stomach, you (and the otehr 8 people next to you) can look out the window at a nice waterfall.

If you are a man and you are getting a nud_e oil massage (no matter what the sex of the masseur, how old, how ugly, and what your preference) if you don't get an erection from the massage, then you are either impotent or the masseur is no good. So there it is, its no wonder it is often just dealt with.

Sorry Jingthing.  I haven't had an erection at a professional massage since I was 18, and I am neither impotent nor is my masseuse bad at her job.  

Look for the places with a waterfall outside, either real, or simulated with strings of lights.

Wait, so I know what places to avoid...waterfall, simulated or not, indicates...non-normal massage?

Massage Home in Koh San has a waterfall, but it is certainly not an "extras" kind of place.  While you lay on your stomach, you (and the otehr 8 people next to you) can look out the window at a nice waterfall.

So waterfall is to indicate...what?

Ever notice how, in cable rated movies, whenever a man and woman are about to consumate their romantic tryst, they also cut away to waves on the beach, or rain on a window pane, or a waterfall... Get the idea? Liquid, flowing... ahem...

A one-hour Thai or oil massage is running 200 baht in Koh San now. Out in Thon Buri, that can drop to 100 baht.

I usually get a 90 minute oil for 300 baht, then leave a 100 baht tip.

For the thai, you leave on your underwear, although at the better places, they will give you loose pajama-type clothes. For oil, you get naked (although the better places will give you paper panties--which I am not going to put on, thank you very much.

After you strip down, lay on your stomach and put the extra towel or small sheet over your butt and thighs....

Why don't you wear their paper panties? What you wear at that time?

Since I am too ticklish, so seldom go to spa or massage.. but when to go, usually go to my friend's spa and will have fully-course massage..

start from taking bath with hot Thai herbs to relax, then take massaging for 2hrs with various oils all over body... I will have one-time-use bikini to wear. The masseur (girl) said it is a 'must' for customers here to wear bikini or pantie...

I do agree with her since I am too shy..hehe... and I am curious for male customers... it will be so easy to get erection for them at that time.

I think in another way, what about male masseurs and female customers?

Never seen male masseurs in LOS, but I can be sure there are...

Once, been to massage with my Japanese friend in HCMC

as soon as I know it is male masseur... I did walk out and went to have coffee instead, but friend, she kept on having massaging..

I really can't have male masseur, seriously, but friend said it is ok and also she usually choose a big-body massage-girl.. :o

one time i went for a massage with my girlfriend. i was in one room with one girl and she was in a room with another, i tipped my girl 40 baht, and later i asked if she tipped her girl turns out she gave her 100 lol.. now i look like bird shit farang :o

another time i was at healthland and amazingly i got a totally hot girl! she was really nice and gave a good massage, it was in teh shower room there so pretty naked and as much as i wanted (but didnt ask, im polite!) she didnt do any extras :D anyway i thought the time was pretty exciting and i hardly ever tip big (see previous example) so i gave her 1000 baht. what surprised me most was she showed zero reaction at all, just smiled said thank you and pocketed it :D didnt even give me her staff number so i could ask for her next time! weird :D

I think in another way, what about male masseurs and female customers?

Never seen male masseurs in LOS, but I can be sure there are...

Midori, you REALLY must get out and around more... :o

There are a lot of male masseur places around. I prefer the feminine approach... But just walk down Silom Road near the Saladaeng BTS station any day and you'll encounter a bunch of mostly male or male only places (I mean the masseurs, not who they accept as customers). It may have some relation that Silom Sois 2 and 4 nearby are gay club hangouts...

It seems to me, in traveling around BKK, I have seen similar places elsewhere, including around Sukhumvit, and I've visited Thai massage places around On Nut where the staff are mixed women and men (the latter seemingly a bit on the gay side).

I remember going to On Nut once with a group of Thai female friends and one of them chose a Thai massage from the male staff member, perfectly fine. Likewise, I got pulled into one of the Silom Road places some years ago by a Thai GF who wanted a massage from a male masseur there, so I ended up having the same. In that particular shop, there were no female staff to be found.

So ladies really do have a choice of male or female provider for their Thai massages. But I'm not quite sure which gender they tend to prefer???