Need Translation Service

jm49er1

i need to have a college transcript trasnslated from Thai to english and then certified - anybody know who does this type of service in Pattaya and how much it might cost - thanks

still looking for a suggustion

The only translators I know are one or two of the lawyers.

These will be legally certified translations and they don't come cheap.

Documents I have had translated have cost over 1,000 baht per page, but that was 5 or 6 years ago.

Google it - you may find something better.

Documents I have had translated have cost over 1,000 baht per page, but that was 5 or 6 years ago.

thanks - had not thought to do a search on Google - found a language school on Pattaya Klang between Carrefour and Foodland that will do the job for 450 baht per page certified - thanks again

thanks - had not thought to do a search on Google - found a language school on Pattaya Klang between Carrefour and Foodland that will do the job for 450 baht per page certified - thanks again

My girlfirend offers a translation service - she is fluent in English and will translate at 400 thb per page - give her a call - her name is ray 0871202906 - we live in pattaya....she also offers Thai lessons if you are interested

Edited by miksguevara

My girlfirend offers a translation service - she is fluent in English and will translate at 400 thb per page - give her a call - her name is ray 0871202906 - we live in pattaya....she also offers Thai lessons if you are interested

thanks for the suggustion but had already dropped it off at the other place - does your g/f certify the translation for legal purposes?