Wireless Internet In Patttaya: Xzyte Disco Offers A.....

libya 115

I am a few hundred yards away from the Xzyte disco on Pattaya 3rd Road and their wireless internet registers on my PC as [email protected]

Type in an email address on your browser and the access speeds/rates home page pops up.

Rates start at 3 hours 120 baht 512/128 valid one day

to....One Month 850 baht 2048/1024

Payment is by visa/credit debit card online.

I would be interested to hear from anyone who has signed up and experienced their service.

Yes i live near there as well,i signed up ,,yes it works,, i think i took the i week option,( i am back in Melbourne art present so am not conected at present )

it works ok ,not very fast and i had a few drops which is a pain as u have to log back in again,but its cheap and faster than the gprs connection on my phone that i have been using and is good to able to surf the net from your room without going down to the cafes.

Thanks for the feedback 'eyes'; I will give it ago soon. They have a pre-pay-card scheme available, so that is better than entering visa card details onto a Thai website. I will try a month because the speeds offered are highest.

B 45 an hour all you can eat...

with my EDGE service with Sierra Wireless Card, it's only B 3.5 an hour. Of course, have to buy the wireless card (Ebay about US$ 50-75) and B 99 local SIM.

Bonus...signal most areas of Thailand.

Is it possible to get a USB 'Edge' card plug then go AIS 12call?

B 45 an hour all you can eat...

with my EDGE service with Sierra Wireless Card, it's only B 3.5 an hour. Of course, have to buy the wireless card (Ebay about US$ 50-75) and B 99 local SIM.

Bonus...signal most areas of Thailand.

Is it possible to get a USB 'Edge' card plug then go AIS 12call?

I have seen USB accessories that use a SIM card to access the internet. Don't know if the connection or speed is the same as a wireless card. The wireless cards use pre-paid cards.