Tot Is Very Slow Again - Back To It's Monkey Business As Usual

ikebukuro5

Is it just me or TOT started sucking again for a about a week now?

I live in Pattaya and was getting steady 500-1000kbps in the afternoon and evening but now it's down to 20-40...

I called TOT and they haven't given me the usual bullshit of brocken cables or fixing servers, they basically say that everything is fine...Is it just me or is this problem widespread?

Lousy speed here too with TOT.

But maybe problem is more that just TOT. I was trying for the first time to work with FTP programs for my new site. Downloading files for backup was slower than email attachments, so I asked my website developer if it was the software I was using for this (yes, I know very little about this subject :o ).

He responded that he was having the same problem, but he is using True.

Possibly the international pipes?

Not only TOT, whichever Internet Service Provider you subscribed, the internet speed problems alway start to slow down during school summer holiday. I too find it very frustrating during this time of the year to surf the internet where internet bandwidth gone from bad to worst, therefore have a glass of beer to cool down your heat.

Is it just me or TOT started sucking again for a about a week now?

I live in Pattaya and was getting steady 500-1000kbps in the afternoon and evening but now it's down to 20-40...

I called TOT and they haven't given me the usual bullshit of brocken cables or fixing servers, they basically say that everything is fine...Is it just me or is this problem widespread?

Enjoy 2 months of vacation ... thai kids seem to be in vacation therefore internet will be messy for this period.

I recently moved abode to Soi 12 Naklua near the Sanctuary of Truth,

The house has a telephone line in but I have been told by TOT & TT&T that I can't have either the phone or the internet.

I therefore was advised by a friend that I can get high speed broadband through Hutch.

Hutch tell me no problems, 13,000 baht and 1000 baht a month unlimited 400 - 700 speed.

So I take my new Acer laptop to be geared up & in true Thai fashion - they don't have the card for new laptops so I am stuck with 230.

Cost was 4,400 baht plus 1000 baht a month!

The new cards adaptors will be available in May I am told!!

After a couple of weeks it is shit. I am off to try CAT.

Apparently they can provide but I believe it is costly.

Edited by Bagwain