90 Days Do Ihave To Leave Thailand

hi my name is keith im from the uk. apologies if this questioned has been answered before. im traveling to thailand in april on a 90 day multi entry visa, i get married on may 14th to a thai national. question do i have to leave thailand once married to extend my stay for another 90days. Also my visa runs out on jan26th 2008 if i am still in thailand can i stay longer than jan26th? And if so how much longer?

Your multi-entry visa will give you a 90 day permit each time you enter the country, once that 90 days is used you need to do a border hop to activate a further 90 days. If you do a border hop on the day before your visa expires you will get a final 90 days giving you up to 15 months in the country on the one 12 month visa.

Once married, assuming you can meet the income requirements of 40,000 Baht per month, you can extend any of your entries up to a full year (apply during the last 30 days of any entry), rinse and repeat each year and you'll never have to leave the country :o

hi my name is keith im from the uk. apologies if this questioned has been answered before. im traveling to thailand in april on a 90 day multi entry visa, i get married on may 14th to a thai national. question do i have to leave thailand once married to extend my stay for another 90days. Also my visa runs out on jan26th 2008 if i am still in thailand can i stay longer than jan26th? And if so how much longer?

I hope you mean 2009.

As Crossy said you have to leave and come back again at least every 90 days.

You can get a years extension every year if you have 40,000 Baht a month family income.

Or you have to get another Visa from UK or maybe from a country near Thailand.

I hope you mean 2009.

As Crossy said you have to leave and come back again at least every 90 days.

You can get a years extension every year if you have 40,000 Baht a month family income.

Or you have to get another Visa from UK or maybe from a country near Thailand.

"I hope you ment most.

As Crossy said you have to leave and come back again at most every 90 days" :o

Once married, assuming you can meet the income requirements of 40,000 Baht per month, you can extend any of your entries up to a full year (apply during the last 30 days of any entry), rinse and repeat each year and you'll never have to leave the country

Marriage must be legal in Thailand.

If you only go to the temple, it does not count.

There is some paperwork to take care off.