Very Good Bread... Former Zgi Cafe In Sukhumvit

Shopping at Villa Market on Suk Soi 11 the other day, I came across what looked like some good bread that I hadn't seen before, so I bought a couple loafs of the raisin variety to take home... And..it was GOOD!!!!

With good bread around BKK relatively rare, that sent me scurrying to figure out...what it was. The package had a small label saying Zgi Cafe on Sukhumvit Soi 24. I'd never heard of it, and a search here on TV produced no results...

So, I went searching more broadly on the Internet and found a few references and photos of a nice cafe that opened on Soi 24 a year or so ago, with bakery downstairs and cafe upstairs... natural ingredients...no gluten... very nice.

Then in looking more, I found just one brief blurb that mentioned the cafe supposedly had closed... but that their bakery products were still being available at Villa Markets...

Though if the cafe closed, it made me wonder whether the baked goods at Villa are just a temporary, close-out product -- or whether the bakery folks at Zgi are continuing in a wholesale mode instead of direct retail...

Anyone know what's happening with this??? The bread was really good...and only 35 baht per loaf!!!!