Where To Get T-shirt With My Own Design Made?

Wizzard of Oz

if you want them silk screened each one needs to have a screen made (each design). I have no idea of the cost in Chiang mai. I used to have a friend in BKK that had a spider (could make 8 shirts at once) but have lost contact with him. If I catch him online I will ask.

You could try the DIY method. Print the image from your computer to a special transfer paper (many suppliers online, here is one link to look at) http://photopaperdirect.com/scripts/prodLi...CFQJDMAodqGtH7A

I used this method a long time ago, and results are ok. The instructions usually come with the paper, but it is basically iron on. If the design has writing on it, you will have to reverse the image before printing it. (You can do this in Photoshop or similar program). I hope this helps.

A LOT cheaper than screen printing!

Not sure this belongs in the Thai Language forum, but anyway, I see stalls in Pattaya where you can have a photo (taken there or one you supply) printed on a shirt, pillow case or whatever for less than 200B. It's done with the same method that Katastrophic mentions, but it's easier than doing it yourself. I have the impression that the results last for more washes than the ones you can do yourself, but I can't vouch for that.

Not sure this belongs in the Thai Language forum, but anyway, I see stalls in Pattaya where you can have a photo (taken there or one you supply) printed on a shirt, pillow case or whatever for less than 200B. It's done with the same method that Katastrophic mentions, but it's easier than doing it yourself. I have the impression that the results last for more washes than the ones you can do yourself, but I can't vouch for that.

Crud ... forgot to change to the correct forum before posting =/

Appologies. This thread can be deleted by a mod.

I think it's the 3rd or 4th floor in MBK Mall that has the instant print shops and I know Fortune Tower has shops like them as well.

As this is the glorious "Land 'O Thais" the term 'instant print' is stretching the definition a little but.... I usually drop off the order one day and pick it up the next, about as close to instant as you get here, lol..

I get t-shirts made from them all the time with thai phrases. Obviously printing just one shirt is price prohibitive with the initial set-up charge. I think the last single shirt I had done was in the 250-300 baht range with them supplying the t-shirt. However printing the same design on say a dozen shirts drops the price considerably.

The shops do business cards, posters, flyers, put images on coffee mugs. They even shot screens of and copied some ultra-rare KISS t-shirts of mine because the originals were too valuable to wear anymore.

Good Luck