Monogamy In Thailand

realmadrid25

pretend you are on a game show and whomever answers closest wins the prize. therefore, there is no reason for anyone to make any statement like "there is no point in answering this question". if that is your opinion, just close the thread and move up, don't derail or troll this thread.

1. what percent of thai husbands do you estimate are faithful to their thai wives?

2. what percent of farang husbands are faithful to their thai wives?

3. what percent of thai wives are faithful to their thai husbands?

4. what percent of thai wives are faithful to their farang husbands?

This thread is a graphic example of why you should have to make 200 post before being allowed to start a thread.

At least after having the idea, you could have

a thought better of it and not done it

b thought about it and done a better job of it

c waited for the drugs to wear off and then a, or b above.

pretend you are on a game show and whomever answers closest wins the prize. therefore, there is no reason for anyone to make any statement like "there is no point in answering this question". if that is your opinion, just close the thread and move up, don't derail or troll this thread.

1. what percent of thai husbands do you estimate are faithful to their thai wives?

il play.....what imaginary prize is on offer?

1. 10

did i win?????? :o

il play.....what imaginary prize is on offer?

1. 10

did i win?????? :o

You won!

Q.4 = 0 Who's your Mrs humping then?

Edited by howtoescape

seems like be unfaithful is a sport in Thailand.. and all over the globe. I'm not married, but Im in a relationship, if one day I'm unfaithful to him, I will just break up right away. why? cuz if Im choosing to be with someone I'll respect it, otherwise I just stay single and play around :o

It's a trolling thread in the first place...how can one troll it ? :o:D

LaoPo

Edited by LaoPo

Such logic is unbeatable :o

Did you apply for a patent, Heng ? :D

LaoPo

Way ahead of you. Already placed the orders with the factory to print the t-shirts and with a competing factory to do the knockoff version. They'll run it as soon as they finish those "No Sinsod" t-shirts (thank you TV!).

:D

Edited by Heng

i think 95% of thai males are unfaithful but can't speak for the rest.

you didn't ask about farang girls with thai guys! i would say 90% of them are faithful.

the disparity is quite sad!

a. 25

b. 60

c. 70

d. 50

Many factors skew these stats. The most important factors may be opportunity (farang hubbie may be working overseas for months on end) and the commercial sex industry (it is so available in Thailand and also a disproportionate number of farangs will draw their wives from it).

When i was married in the uk i had a big problem staying faithful,now i can have sexy anytime of the day or night with a lady i chose to stay faithful to my thai gf.

does that mean i am cured and found the love of my life or i am not prepared to pay heheheheheh.

please apply within ladies if you want to help me find out if this is true or not lol.

5 %

30 %

80 %

50 %

1. 40%

2. 40%

3. 60%

4. 40%

The faithful stat for the gay population would be the lowest of all at a guess, for both Thais and foreigners. The cap on promiscuity is basically women's common sense in keeping their legs closed vs. men's budget.

Without the women's common sense....well you have men's stupidity and desire to poke stuff into holes. Which is why I suspect that gay men will tend to be more promiscuous and less faithful.

1. 40%

2. 40%

3. 60%

4. 40%

The faithful stat for the gay population would be the lowest of all at a guess, for both Thais and foreigners. The cap on promiscuity is basically women's common sense in keeping their legs closed vs. men's budget.

Without the women's common sense....well you have men's stupidity and desire to poke stuff into holes. Which is why I suspect that gay men will tend to be more promiscuous and less faithful.

that seems like a very high score for #1, atleast compared to everyone else's guesses. any ideas why everyone disagreed with you?

that seems like a very high score for #1, atleast compared to everyone else's guesses. any ideas why everyone disagreed with you?

I talk to lots of Thai people directly, and base it on my experience both with the family from Isaan and my Bangkok brethern. Might also be an age thing, I'm not ancient unlike some of the other posters here :-)

Many posters are commenting via the wife/partner filter, which automatically will tend to mean that they hear something a little different...Thai people tend to say what makes the other person feel good. And a Thai woman marrying a westerner will tend to spout a TON of stuff about how bad Thai men are. Sad really, when a fair number have a Thai samee noi around the back and out the corner or whatever that quaint expression is.

Example of making someone feel good

You are Japanese? japanese people are good hearted people.

Then once they leave....

Stupid Japanese....

etc...the language lends itself to be the masters of the insincere indirect compliments.

Few of my Thai friends would tolerate straying; however the older generation tended to turn more of a blind eye to it. And the numbers aren't much different for men or women.