Champs League Next Year

siampaulibuyasia

....i wish !!!.....why do u say that,.....unfortuneately were too inconsistent,.....i would get rid of at least 6 and bring in more quality,...uefa cup maybe next year ,.......Robinson(unreliable)jenas(unable to control midfield)huddlestone(lazy)dawson(not up to it)...and more ....what i'm saying is you could still get good money for these guys before everyone else realise there not quite up to it,.....keane maybe keep as replacement to Chris Hughton,....(motivator,coaching supersub)....i personally have never rated robinson since his arrival or even when he was at leeds,.....Nigel Martin must have wondered what he did wrong at leeds !!.....

Edited by dee123

spurs will make the top 4 next year, im takin any bets, oops sorry i forgot gamblings illegal in thailand ok then i will hand out green sheild stamps but i think i wont b handing out anything, watch out u scouse boys the yids r comin :o

Sorry. I dont have time for these Play Station games.

Keep taking your anti- delusional tablets, you'll get better one day :D

spurs will make the top 4 next year, im takin any bets, oops sorry i forgot gamblings illegal in thailand ok then i will hand out green sheild stamps but i think i wont b handing out anything, watch out u scouse boys the yids r comin :D

Your persistant use of the word " YIDS " is not cricket .

I got a talking to for using that word so if I can refrain from typing it maybe you , a Spurs fan , could aswell :D .

And I'll take you up on that teb , 50 quid sound good .... :o:D ????

Spurs are just an also ran team that bangs in a few goals from time to time whilst conceding almost as many, didnt your lot used to be the biggest team in London not so long ago now your on a par with West Ham.

As a loyal Spurs fan I am usually disappointed and will refrain from wishing about next season. But we have a trophy this season , when WHU manage to get one........perhaps in the next 30 years, then they can aspire to be our equal. In fact I will stick my neck out and say that Spurs will be the only London team to win silverware this season.

:o

ps top 5 , 2 years out of 3 is pretty good in retrospect... :D

Tottenham have some good players and should be a lot higher in the table than what they are. If they could sign a top class keeper and a midfield anchor man then I don't see why they can't challenge Liverpool for 4th spot next season.

at last someone who knows what hes talkin about u r exactly right a good goalie and 1 good midfielder perhaps if steve gerrard comes 2 his senses and wants to play 4 a bigger club :o and at least he will have less chance of gettin burgled, then well b AWESOME who let the yids out woof woof :D:D

spurs will make the top 4 next year, im takin any bets, oops sorry i forgot gamblings illegal in thailand ok then i will hand out green sheild stamps but i think i wont b handing out anything, watch out u scouse boys the yids r comin :o

Sorry. I dont have time for these Play Station games.

Keep taking your anti- delusional tablets, you'll get better one day :D

hey dan i got banned last time 4 responding 2 u haha :D u never know u 1 day u might talk some sense :D:D

spurs will make the top 4 next year, im takin any bets, oops sorry i forgot gamblings illegal in thailand ok then i will hand out green sheild stamps but i think i wont b handing out anything, watch out u scouse boys the yids r comin :D

Your persistant use of the word " YIDS " is not cricket .

I got a talking to for using that word so if I can refrain from typing it maybe you , a Spurs fan , could aswell :D .

And I'll take you up on that teb , 50 quid sound good .... :o:D ????

ok do u want give the 50 quid now or pay me interest at the end of next season from ur favorite YID :D or yido u have my permision 2 call me whatever even a skinless sausage