Favorite Thai Musicians

IamMaiC

I myself like Mai Charoenpura Just seeing who the majority like and why? Mai is a good singer and performer My wife just sent me a concert of hers and she's also sexy as ###### !!!

Thanks for all replys

(Trying to get everyone out of bargirl world maybe hopefully) :o

I myself like Mai Charoenpura  Just seeing who the majority like and why?  Mai is a good singer and performer  My wife just sent me a concert of hers and she's also sexy as ###### !!!

Thanks for all replys

(Trying to get everyone out of bargirl world maybe hopefully)  :D

I love Carabao! :D Great musicians and personalities. :o

Lek Carabao has been my pesonal friend for some years.

He's the politest person I've ever met too. :D

Cheers.

Snowleopard

Her ex bf put some @tasty@ photos of her on the net waay back.

She's a hottie I agree!

Mai Charoenpura?? :o She is my avatar

Yes her! I have a few cd's ,met her in Koh Samui about 7 years ago.

Was going to ask about the Internet photos , but the wife intervened!

:D

ps Looked nothing like your avatar though...

Someone on this forum recommended listening to Fon Tanasoontorn, so I bought the album and it is quite enjoyable.. :D My TGF thinks it's very strange that I like her music, laughs herself silly when I try and sing it to her... :o

Also like the Bird+Sek album... in particular, tracks 5 and 6 :D

totster :D

Bird!

Alias Thongchai McIntyre. "Fun Ja" is an excellent track. "Go hok, baby! Go hok, ta la la!" :D

But what's the story about a certain person getting Bird's dick cut off :o ? Maybe the mods. will delete this post. Sorry mods - just want to know more than my g/f tells me :D Is it just a rumour or is it true?

mayaII-Mai_Charoenpura-20_img0202.jpg

A full size piccy of Mai , it's her voice I like , honest!!

I like her voice also Honest My wife bought me her VCD concert Mai:In Memories Wow you were lucky enough to meet her!!! My wife tells me she has a broken heart she had alot of boyfriends?? i can see why many men would be after her

She's a hottie I agree!

Mai Charoenpura?? :o She is my avatar

My Avatar is from some thai fashion magazine n As well as a Singer she's also an actress and model I was first exposed to her watching "legend of suriyothai" she was a bitch in that movie :D I watched the documentary on the DVD it showed she was a popular singer in Thailand

mayaII_Mai_Charoenpura_19_lips0601.sized.jpg

QUEEN CHAROENPURA :D

I love Carabao! :D Great musicians and personalities. :o

Lek Carabao has been my pesonal friend for some years.

He's the politest person I've ever met too. :D

Cheers.

Snowleopard

P' lek is very polite as well as all the guys in the band...Add is the most distant, but who can blame him...P'Mee is also an amazing guitarist and always friendly as well. It is great to see that such big local stars have remained humble and accessible to their fans...They are a very talented band... :D

She's a hottie I agree!

Mai Charoenpura?? :D She is my avatar

My Avatar is from some thai fashion magazine n As well as a Singer she's also an actress and model I was first exposed to her watching "legend of suriyothai" she was a bitch in that movie :D I watched the documentary on the DVD it showed she was a popular singer in Thailand

Now , that avatar I recognise! It was showing your older arty avatar before.

Yes I met her in a beach bar playing pool , honest! Seemed very nice and friendly , and bloody gorgeous to boot!

:o

She's a hottie I agree!

Mai Charoenpura?? :D She is my avatar

Oh, I thought that was your wife! :o

Yes, she is Suai Mahk... :D

Please don't get me started on the wife thing :D My wife knows i like her and she likes her also She joke with me "I go Tell her you like her, Maybe she like you also" She joked with me :D

So.... I was talking to the GF about Mai Charoenpura..... this is what she said...

... Yes she very pretty, but before she vey fat... she pay doctor big money to make her not fat and sexy.... now she stay with many man, only one night boom boom, not love just boom boom.... she can go dancing and have any man she want... :o

totster :D

So.... I was talking to the GF about Mai Charoenpura..... this is what she said...

... Yes she very pretty, but before she vey fat... she pay doctor big money to make her not fat and sexy.... now she stay with many man, only one night boom boom, not love just boom boom.... she can go dancing and have any man she want... :o

totster  :D

Like i said before i have a VCD concert of hers and you can tell she was fat before because the doc didn't fix her @$$ it's very big well i can see the fact she can get anyone she wants Look at Her!!!!

I am a relatively new fan of hers Can you ask your GF totster how long Mai Charoenpura has been in the entertainment business? Thanks. :D