Chat-line Tempter Rapes 16 Year Old Over 3 Days...

libya 115

CHAT-LINE TEMPTER RAPES 16-YEAR-OLD OVER 3 DAYS IN SRI RACHA

SOURCE: Pattaya Daily News: March 29th 2008

An Internet game shop proprietor misled a naïve 16-year-old upcountry female for a year over an MSN chat line, eventually tempting her into coming down to Sri Racha, with the inducement of a free notebook computer. When the girl arrived, he wined and dined her and then locked her in his shop and raped her repeatedly from 23-26 March.

This affair came to light when the victim's mother, from Prae province, took her 16-year-old daughter, Ms Fah (alias), to report the matter to Lamchabang Police at 1 pm on March 28. Mrs. Kum, Fah's mother, told police that, initially, her daughter was extremely reluctant to divulge the details of the affair, but she had eventually persuaded her to report the whole sordid tale.

Lamchabang Police Chief, Police Colonel Srihasak Soisri, then sent a team to arrest Mr. Apai Suwansoh (38) from Takien Tiiah, Banglamung, the proprietor of the Good Game Internet game shop at 125 / 27 Moo. 9 Tungsukrah, Sri Racha. After which, police took Suwansoh to his shop to view the evidence, namely the Internet shop itself and the bedroom where the victim had been imprisoned and raped.

Ms. Fah told the police that she had been chatting intermittently with Mr. Apai Suwansoh via MSN for about a year and they had also kept in touch by mail and phone. Mr. Apai had apparently sent her some presents during this period. Eventually, on March 23rd, he persuaded her to come down from upcountry to visit him, promising to buy her a notebook computer as an inducement. When she agreed, he sent her the Bt1000 bus fare to travel to Sri Racha from Prae, Northern Thailand, about 800 kms away.

Ms. Fah said, when she arrived, he took her for dinner and then took her sightseeing, eventually taking her back to his Internet shop. He then took her to the bedroom on the Third Floor of the shop, where he effectively imprisoned her over a 3-day period, raping her frequently. He finally took her to the bus station on March 26, gave her Bt500 and reiterated his promise to buy her a notebook very soon.

Suwansoh was accordingly charged with raping a minor.

He finally took her to the bus station on March 26, gave her Bt500 and reiterated his promise to buy her a notebook very soon.

I wonder if it would have still been rape if he'd bought her the notebook and the Mother hadn't asked to many questions?

Funny how nobody cares when it's a Thai girl but as soon as people click on one of the "farang women gets raped" threads it's a whole different story.

The post above would be deleted in an instant and labeled unsympathetic and disgusting for example.

Yes, kinda weird, and when that other poor Thai lady did herself in by jumping out a window, there was a refreshing absence of the usual ridicule towards her that seems accompany that subject. What do you make of that?

Well should never have happened - hard to believe people can be that naive these days. F**ked up situation and now a young lady has been ruined mentally/physically. :o

Actually I find that fairly easy to belive because she was a 16 year old girl from up country and quite a lot of girls that age are naive. The relationship had been going on for quite a while over the internet so he may have promised her anything.

Think about Thai girls with multiple farang boyfriends and these guys are naive as well plus they are adults and she was just a child.

I feel sorry for her and her family. There was no mention of the childs father in the post.

The young lady has my condolenses for what had to have been a truamatic experience. Do wonder why in h..l a mother would let a 16 year old get on a bus, travel 800 cliks, to meet a man she did not know personally. Guess I am just too old school to understand. This type of crime would be ideal to let the victum mandate the punishment. I would even help select the options that she could chose from.