Does A Beautiful Falang Lady Beat A Beautiful Thai

medicinebox

Biggest turn on? Falang or Thai?  

152 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

QUOTE (Erawan @ Wed 2004-10-06, 06:30:21)

What is it exactly that seemingly, so many men find attractive about back-door action? No thanks for me, the old-fashioned way is good enough for me. 

The path of least resistance is still the way to go. 

it certainly is

as they say in the world of snooker..... i'll take an easy pink before a difficult brown anytime . :o

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is it exactly that seemingly, so many men find attractive about back-door action? No thanks for me, the old-fashioned way is good enough for me. 

it certainly is

as they say in the world of snooker..... i'll take an easy pink before a difficult brown anytime . :D

Love it Tax. :o

it certainly is

as they say in the world of snooker..... i'll take an easy pink before a difficult brown anytime . :D

Love it Tax. :o

I second it; a truly well endowed philosopher if there ever was one.

yes I can vouch for the E block girls being the most beautiful....

Would have chosen Thai girls a couple of years ago - but now have to vote for the foreign E- girls.

forget the westies!

amarka

Is your opinion based on a shortfall in the culture of the west, and not necessarily

the women of the world? If it is, then I agree with you. I think culture, morals, ethics, whatever you want to call it, is disintegrating worldwide, but 'The West'

is leading the way. Individuals are always singled out as a reflection of their cultures and countries.

Personally, I find most American women not my cup of tea, whether they be caucaisian, Asian or whatever; so I guess my attraction to the opposite sex is influenced more by culture than looks. Good looking French women drive me wild;

maybe it's the accent, the eyes, I don't know. It's not for me to know what other people want and prefer, it's only for me to know what I like. Yes, one too many glasses of red.

thai women (and most s.e. asian women) have retained the one thing that makes a woman a real woman and that is her femininity.

western women seem to have lost that a lot of that special quality.

femininity can make ordinary looking women extremely desirable.

a beautiful woman without femininity is just not that attractive.

thai women have it in abundance.

Am I the only one to feel a sense of weariness in response to posts like this?

My apologies then, Pop. I also enjoy watching a bit of TV with my partner and I aalso dislike spending hours in beer bars.

Point well taken, and as I said my apologies for that. Further however, you are wrong about all farang women being rotten to the core. As I also made the point, the attitude is likely rooted in the past so it relates to one person who made you sore, so it's unfair and also beneath you, to generalise, though I accept my generalisation was similarly rude.

Thank you very much for your reply Ice treasure, you got me thinking, and thinking back to the past, I have been lucky, because I have never had a realy bad experiance with a farang lady, I have alway's got on with them realy well, I think my rude reaction came from the sad fact that these day's there is very little comunication between farang lady's and farang men, smileing at one is almost an offence now in the west, it was never like that in the past, a freindly smile given while walking past was normal, what's caused the change is a topic all of it's own, so please except my opologies too,

Well, we all know what kind of girl Tiger chose..... :o

BTW I can't wait to see how their daughters turn out... :D

Yeah we see what kind of girl he chose and he's been on a downward spiral ever since Golf wise I mean :D He is supposedly getting married soon Not sure how the daughters will turn out Hate to say but tiger is not very handsome but becuase his girlfriend is beautiful they should come out pretty cute. :D

So a beautiful falang girl from a poor part of Eastern Europe would be well within the realms of said ugly bastard farang guy, with or without his personality. :D

oh dear me .... looks like I got a hole in my foot! :o

hahahah.. :D

No you haven't, I was just using them as an example. My friend is a handsome man (really) and he has just married a Ukrainian girl, who is also very handsome and young.

He said they still have old fashioned values and take care of the man first.

So I shall remind him he said that when she takes half his shit and cleans him out... :D

thai women (and most s.e. asian women) have retained the one thing that makes a woman a real woman and that is her femininity.

Pop,

I have to say I feel very much the same. I don't really see the conflict though.

To each his own. The guys that think farang chicks are at all attractive should spend more time with them.

Maybe eventually they'll "get it."

Some guys just never will though... :o

Well, we all know what kind of girl Tiger chose..... :o

BTW I can't wait to see how their daughters turn out... :D

Yeah we see what kind of girl he chose and he's been on a downward spiral ever since Golf wise I mean :D He is supposedly getting married soon Not sure how the daughters will turn out Hate to say but tiger is not very handsome but becuase his girlfriend is beautiful they should come out pretty cute. :wub:

They just got married last week!

I know most guys here only like Asian women, but.....

Elin is HOT!!

elin_nordegren_1_468.jpg

If she was my girlfriend / Wife, Golf would definitely be the last thing on my mind! :D

..... I agree with IamMaic, that Tiger is not particularly good looking, so I wonder if he would still be able to get her if he was just a poor taxi driver from Udon Thani? :D

But to answer the question, Does a Beautiful (White/European ) woman "beat" a Beautiful (Asian/Thai ) woman, I think it's really a serious question.... I really believe that Women are women.... Good or bad, beautiful or not etc..... all over the world.... Yes, Thai / Asian women have very good qualities, but I'm sure that you can also find them in other women in a great many other places also...... You just have to look -_-

Just a silly personal opinion of me, one Non - White Westerer.. :(

The majority of Thai women are good looking and there are some absolute stunners, but seeing a gorgeous farang lady walking down the soi is like a breath of fresh air.

Personality wise - a different story.

Harry i had a little bit of respect for you before this post,As i truely felt sorry for you,But now?

You are just a 100% idiot,I don't make do with my Fiance,She is more than any other woman could ever be,regardless of race,As for being bought,you are either pissed/Yaa baa'd up as there is something really clouding your judgement and thinking.

You are so right there, he's a racist idiot.

Harry i had a little bit of respect for you before this post,As i truely felt sorry for you,But now?

You are just a 100% idiot,I don't make do with my Fiance,She is more than any other woman could ever be,regardless of race,As for being bought,you are either pissed/Yaa baa'd up as there is something really clouding your judgement and thinking.

You are so right there, he's a racist idiot.

Just ignore him he will go away its just adolescent infantile premature ejaculation tendencies.

Its all pretty subjective isn't it. We all look through our own eyes and see different things. My wife is Thai and I think she is an absolute stunner. She thinks she is ugly. She spends 6 days a week at a gymn, and has just about no fat on her at all.

I was married to a blonde farang before that many said was very attractive. I have had many girlfriends with some real stunners (farangs). I have also had Indian and Phillipino (actually she was an Ozzie by nationality, but pure Phi as to genes) who were both beautiful. I, hoiwever, have a penchant for Asian women - dark hair, golden/brown skin, dark brown almond eyes. I just see it as more attractive.

I have a friend that is the complete opposite. He sees beautiful Asian or black women and can not see the beauty. He finds white women that I would say were nothing special in the looks department, attractive. Blonde hair, white skin, blue or green eyes, etc that is what does it for him.

I'm mid 30's (lower end of mid!), still got all my hair and teeth (er, nearly - had wisdom teeth removed, not enough room in my head for the extra wisdom!) and still get the eye when I go out. I could still pull if I had the inclination - this is mostly to do with confidence anyway - I don't because I love my wife and it is recipricated.

When in the UK - like now - I still look at the Asian women as they saunter past. I do look at caucasian women too, but the interest seems to be held less time and fewer farang woman take my notice.

That's not to say I would slag them off (white women). I have had bad relationships with them, but also with Asian girls (actually make that Asian girl). None of them were working girls (bar/street scene). It's because its not meant to be, rather than because they're hostile bitches etc. Mostly I had good relationships that ended amicably - sometimes me, sometimes her - thrice it ended badly (2 farang, 1 Asian) given the ratiuo of farang to Asian relationships I've had, the Asians probably faired worse (though not in monetary terms!!!), but silly to hold it against a sector of society for one or two dispicable people.

I have been with / had relationships with:

American

African American

Canadian

Caribbean

Irish

English

Scottish

Welsh

Norwegian

German

Dutch

French

Latvian

Tanzanian

Zimbabwian

South African

Indian

Chinese

Vietnamese

Laotian

Cambodian

Thai

women and they all had good and bad traits. I will say that girls of most races will have their own beauty both physical and from within. I am not into the Eskimo / Abbo / Mongul look as I think they look toooooo masculine and ugly to me. The only real duffers / scary people I had were both Scottish and they were 20 years apart!!

Does that tell me something?

Thais are nice for their feminity / modesty!! They are usually slim and fit looking.

Give them 20 more years of Falang fast food (they seem to love KFC now) and bad diet and we will see!

Open this thread in 20 years and see the difference in reaction then!! :o

Give them 20 more years of Falang fast food (they seem to love KFC now) and bad diet and we will see!

That's what the bloke running the GH in BKK said. Ten years ago you hardly ever saw a big bum on a TG, now they're everywhere. It's all relative: big bum on TG == pert bum on FG. :o

No, you're not.

In Thailand, "femininity" is all too often an inexperienced or sexually unsuccessful man's perception of what actually is servility and docility.

If Thai women really were so wonderful, why is it that so many of the foreign men who marry them are so physically repulsive?

first about this link you gave us:

i am swiss, work in a nightclub that some of these pictures were taken in and let me tell you :

you don't want to meet these girls. well for a <deleted> if you didn't have to talk to them maybe... :D everyone who's as often in their surrounding as me must be positively sick of them and ultimately isn't attracted by them at all anymore... at least that's what i think, they're terrible and the worst is that everyone admires them instead of the real (non-cheap) stunners..

of course this link does not represent the average swiss girl but in comparison to most european countries excluding france, northern italy, czech republic (and maybe others ?) swiss girls are quite good-looking (imo !)

but personally i really love the exotic look that especially half-breeds have, so classic, tall and slim beauties with almond eyes is my personal (optical) favorite, apart from not being very tall and sometimes having too dark skin (for me) i think there's more attractive thai than european girls.. but still.. if i had to choose between a perfect thai or swiss women i'd choose the swiss, brainwash her, install some thai character and loveliness programs and i'd would be just fine... so yes, i voted for farang

:D

rofl... i think my post makes no sense at all.. :o

i am swiss, work in a nightclub that some of these pictures were taken in and let me tell you :

you don't want to meet these girls. well for a <deleted> if you didn't have to talk to them maybe... :D everyone who's as often in their surrounding as me must be positively sick of them and ultimately isn't attracted by them at all anymore... at least that's what i think, they're terrible and the worst is that everyone admires them instead of the real (non-cheap) stunners..

of course this link does not represent the average swiss girl but in comparison to most european countries excluding france, northern italy, czech republic (and maybe others ?) swiss girls are quite good-looking (imo !)

but personally i really love the exotic look that especially half-breeds have, so classic, tall and slim beauties with almond eyes is my personal (optical) favorite, apart from not being very tall and sometimes having too dark skin (for me) i think there's more attractive thai than european girls.. but still.. if i had to choose between a perfect thai or swiss women i'd choose the swiss, brainwash her, install some thai character and loveliness programs and i'd would be just fine... so yes, i voted for farang

rofl... i think my post makes no sense at all.. :o

I wholeheartedly agree with your ultimate paragraph. :D

you don't want to meet these girls. well for a <deleted> if you didn't have to talk to them maybe...  :D everyone who's as often in their surrounding as me must be positively sick  of them and ultimately isn't attracted by them at all anymore... at least that's what i think, they're terrible and the worst is that everyone admires them instead of the real (non-cheap) stunners..

rofl... i think my post makes no sense at all..  :o

H.ell mate, you talk some <deleted>! Are you actually paying attention when your fingers doodle over the qwerty?

I have been with / had relationships with:

American

African American

Canadian

Caribbean

Irish

English

Scottish

Welsh

Norwegian

German

Dutch

French

Latvian

Tanzanian

Zimbabwian

South African

Indian

Chinese

Vietnamese

Laotian

Cambodian

Thai

Does that tell me something?

Can't speak for what it says to you but I think you are likely to be a slut.

:o