No Email Notifications

wilko

I'm still receiving no email notifications.

I've been told people were looking into it, instaed the postings were closed.

whats going on?

It is very simple, TV did something to the Forums and everything was reset, all you have to do is go into the controls and set to receive email notifactaions

My Controls > down to Options > click on EMail Setting > tick the box to ENABLE > Enabling this option will automatically subscribe you to any topic you start or reply to.

It is very simple

Not quite that simple. I also have not been receiving e-mail notifications of topic subscriptions for about 3 months and pretty much resigned myself to monitoring the topics more closely so I don't miss something.

Go into My Controls > View Topics (Under the Subscriptions heading) then you will see all the threads you are subscribed to.

Look at the "Type" setting beneath each one. If the Type is "Delayed Email notification" or "No email notification" then you won't get emails for those topics. To remedy this, select all topics (tick the box in the column heading at the top and then all topics get selected) then choose "Change to: Immediate Email Notification" from the drop down list at the bottom , then click "With Selected" and you should then find that the notifications start again. This worked for me when I did it last month after not receiving any notifications for ages: it seemed that one of the site / database updates had changed my notification type to "Delayed" for all my subscribed topics.

If you already had "Immediate Email Notification" for all your topics, then I guess it's just a case of checking your spam folder, adding the ThaiVisa email address to your contacts and other things which could undo some over caution spam protection which might be blocking your ThaiVisa emails.

NB it's probably another issue, albeit much more minor, that "Delayed Email notification" isn't sending out any emails though...

Edited by dantilley

dantilly did that a while back no result...ignis I've just tried yours...I'll see what happens....but what about all the old ones from years back....sometimes somone posts a reply.....how will I know?