Need Help Finding A Electronic Keyboard

joed3181

Hello. I live in the US, but I vacation twice a year in Jomtien. I tried with no luck to find a electronic keyboard (piano) to give as a gift to a blind person in Jomtien. I tried Big C, Tesco and Tuk.Com with no luck. I would like to try and find a keyboard for under 5000 baht. If anyone is inclined to help me locate one, I would appreciate the help. I was told there is a Yamaha Music Store in Pattaya. I could not find it. Thanks in advance for your help. Joe

One of the biggest instrument shops is located on Sukhumvit road, on the left hand side when going towards the Sattahip direction, right opposite the Theprasit road junction.

About 500 meters before Lotus South Pattaya.

Quite a big selection of brand name keyboards.

I also think currently in Lotus North Pattaya is a small stand selling the cheaper Chinese made keyboards, on the first floor close to where the escalator going down is...

There are a few second hand shops dotted around that might have something in stock while you are here, also look at the classified ads sections of the local papers (their web sites) and maybe place your own advert - seek a donation? Baht Sold web site ?