Vulgar T - Shirts

cheynewalk

A rugby whore is English humour and generally not considered offensive. But then English humour is generally based around toilet humour and sarcasm as well as double entendres (meanings) and thank god for it!!!! If you are not English then it can be hard to get.

What is not hard to get is a tee shirt I saw a young thai guy wearing which read, "Adolf Hitler was right!". There are also plenty of Nazi symbols which are clearly not Buddhist or Hindu.

But tee shirts are tee shirts so what good is getting offended. No money no honey??? Surely someone can get irate about that!

If is surely too short to be really bothered. Having said that i have just spent a couple of minutes writing this. I may well start a thread complaining about the time I take to reply to things on Thai Visa :o

Angry of Tunbridge Wells (who likes a stiff drink!!! Ooh er missus!)

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my guess (assuming it was) her farang boyfriend/husband is nothing but an uneducated low-life clown with neither respect for females nor any knowledge how to behave properly not only in this country but anywhere. no explanation (no matter how weird) justifies that a lady wears a t-shirt 'i am a whore' :o

Wow.

You'd think people thinking like this would prefer to retire in Afghanistan. Please.

my guess (assuming it was) her farang boyfriend/husband is nothing but an uneducated low-life clown with neither respect for females nor any knowledge how to behave properly not only in this country but anywhere. no explanation (no matter how weird) justifies that a lady wears a t-shirt 'i am a whore' :o

Wow.

You'd think people thinking like this would prefer to retire in Afghanistan. Please.

Well a LADY, no but if she really is a hoe and thats what she likes let her wear what she wants. If she's your girlfriend and still wants to wear it then well..maybe you might wanna rethink the terms of your relationship. Mabey not, allot of guys like "bad girls" just like allot of women like the "bad boys". My only thing is, don't talk the talk if you don't walk the walk. If she wears a shirt thats says she's a hoe, then she should not get upset when guys treat her like one.

I saw a farang in Bangkok wearing a tshirt that had a cartoon of a little asian girl crying and a gun pointed at her head with the phrase "Eat more rice bitch". Worst shirt ever.

Edited by pickel

I have a student--a 13 year old boy, who wore a t-shirt which said "Blow Job for Dummies" on it. The poor kid had no idea what it meant, nor did his parents who were with him (they bought it for him). I couldn't quite bring myself to try and explain it to him. He's such a nice kid!

If you knew anything about rugby you wouldn't have posted this.

A term coined by Jim Simms some 20 years ago, this is rugby humour for someone who plays for, or even supports, another team rather than their own (ie the winning team).

Yes I know 'whore' is an offensive word, but it has to be taken in context. If she had a shirt saying "I am a whore", then you should have intervened and explained, but in this context it is absolutely harmless.

Rugby humour and mentality is not easy to understand if you have never played. My guess is that her farang boyfriend/ husband is a rugby fan and give her this shirt in good faith.

My motto - keep your nose out of things that you don't understand, you end up looking more foolish than your alleged 'victim'.

Here Here. Quite obviously it does not mean the wearer is a whore but a lover of rugby. Should change the words to "I love a game where big sweaty men grap each other all over and are watched by big sweaty men who think they know what sport is" Would need to be an XXXL t-shirt, but this will fit most supporters.

Look forward to the abuse I am going to get from this like snow in April. :o

I have seen loads of vulgar Tee-Shirts here in Pattaya:

"I'm the best F*** in the world"

"Hot Pu***"

"Every Hole Please"

"Finger Me"

"Soak My A***"

And the worst has got to be:

"Good Guys Go To Heaven, Bad Guys Go To Pattaya"

:o

The best worst one is " <deleted> you you F4ckin3 F3ck." Straight to the point and no chance of misunderstanding that one

Edited by Fantasteak

The defenders of Thai traditional female virtue against western influence are out in force again. Some posters here should apply for a job at the Ministry of Culture. rolleyes.gif

LOL, yes, or at the Muslim Religious Police. Or the Spanish Inquisition. Or the Nazi Party. Or some other group of unhappy people, wanting to make life miserable for everyone else.

These attempts of humor type T-shirts, while may be regarded as tasteless, have been around for decades.

samples:

http://www.cracksmokingshirts.com/index.php?action=pricelist

I had a T-shirt designed for Tennis players, and it said "The Stiffer the Better," back in my younger days.

It is just a pinch of humor, makes the day go by better.

Swallow my pride.... now that is a funny

Funiest t shirt i saw was on a guy of about 300 kilos that read " i beat anorexia "

I saw a farang in Bangkok wearing a tshirt that had a cartoon of a little asian girl crying and a gun pointed at her head with the phrase "Eat more rice bitch". Worst shirt ever.

At Ekamai bus station i saw a scrawny Thai with a tshirt that had Osama Bin Ladens face on the front and on the back a picture of the twin towers on fire, couldnt read what the words said but it was certainly enough to provoke a response from someone.

Im sure there are plenty of American haters in the UK wearing similar t-shirts.

Edited by howtoescape

If Americans can wear army/navy/airforce regalia, then others can wear Osama shirts IMHO.

To come out with such a stupid comment you have to be one of them brainless fools who wears a Che Guevara t shirt, the murdering communist terrorist.

People can wear what they like but if it is blatantly offensive then they cannot cry and plead innocence when they get into trouble.

If i'd seen someone wearing that in England i would have said something in LOS you just let it go.

Edited by howtoescape

If Americans can wear army/navy/airforce regalia, then others can wear Osama shirts IMHO.

To come out with such a stupid comment you have to be one of them brainless fools who wears a Che Guevara t shirt, the murdering communist terrorist.

People can wear what they like but if it is blatantly offensive then they cannot cry and plead innocence when they get into trouble.

If i'd seen someone wearing that in England i would have said something in LOS you just let it go.

Typical American attitude. Believe in freedom of expression, as long as it's something they agree with.

..It may come as news to some here - there are also Thai women who are very open in expressing their sexuality...

It might come as a news to some, but these women are not expressing their sexuality for free.

Typical American attitude. Believe in freedom of expression, as long as it's something they agree with.

Im English and like i said people can wear what they like no matter how offensive, but they have to expect someone who is offended by a blatantly offensive tshirt to use their "freedom of expression" to verbally challenge them.

If someone were to wear a tshirt glorifying the murder of millions of jews is that ok, or how about one supporting pedophilia, is it just a case that its their "freedom of expression" and people shouldnt take offence.

If i were to wear a certain well known sex pistols tshirt that could be redesigned to mock a member of another countries royal family is that something that is just "freedom of expression" or is it offensive.

Wear and do what you desire but if it mocks or glorifies people being murdered or abused then the person wearing it is obviously a fool.

Edited by howtoescape

Im English and like i said people can wear what they like no matter how offensive, but they have to expect someone who is offended by a blatantly offensive tshirt to use their "freedom of expression" to verbally challenge them.

If someone were to wear a tshirt glorifying the murder of millions of jews is that ok, or how about one supporting pedophilia, is it just a case that its their "freedom of expression" and people shouldnt take offence.

If i were to wear a certain well known sex pistols tshirt that could be redesigned to mock a member of another countries royal family is that something that is just "freedom of expression" or is it offensive.

Wear and do what you desire but if it mocks or glorifies people being murdered or abused then the person wearing it is obviously a fool.

Since I truly believe in freedom of expression, people should be able to wear the shirts you mention above, provided they are in a country where it is legal. It's only a tshirt <deleted>. You just berated Jefferson about the American military shirts when most of them glorify murder, so you're saying the American military are fools?

Edited by pickel

Here Here. Quite obviously it does not mean the wearer is a whore but a lover of rugby. Should change the words to "I love a game where big sweaty men grap each other all over and are watched by big sweaty men who think they know what sport is" Would need to be an XXXL t-shirt, but this will fit most supporters.

Look forward to the abuse I am going to get from this like snow in April. :o

I am not too sure what sweaty men 'grapping' each other means, but I am guessing you are one of the XXXL shirt wearing men who thinks they know what sport is???? Or maybe you should be posting in the gay forum?

Front row man myself, and still proud of my 32" waist, and 19" collar.

If you knew anything about rugby, you would understand that we turn on fools in miliseconds.

Go and find something useful to do you f@t f£$k.

Since I truly believe in freedom of expression, people should be able to wear the shirts you mention above, provided they are in a country where it is legal. It's only a tshirt <deleted>. You just berated Jefferson about the American military shirts when most of them glorify murder, so you're saying the American military are fools?

Ive never seen an American army tshirt with pictures glorifying murder of Muslims, its usually a green or beige camouflage and part of a uniform meant to help people blend into the scenery as far as i'm aware.

Back to the OP if a girl wears an item of clothing claiming to be a women of immoral virtue then good luck to her.

Edited by howtoescape

In the soi I usually stay in when I'm in Bangkok, there is a young thai lad, maybe 22 years old, several times I've seen him wearing a T-shirt with the following legend;

fuc_k today

fuc_k yesterday

fuc_k tomorrow

and in red capitals

AND fuc_k YOU

It's the only T-shirt i've seen that I've found so provocative that I've considered taking offence to it. I wonder what would happen if this lad walked into a British pub wearing it., I think he would leave a few of of his teeth behind in some of the pubs I've relaxed in.

I’m not a religious person, nor do I get offended easy. I get a good laugh from the provocative t-shirts. What person in their right mind would put one on? My favorites are the half to fully naked women that are plastered on the t-shirts. You would think their bathroom reading materials would suffice, but some need constant reminders of their sexual appetite.

And not only in Thailand. Women around the world are expressing their sexuality. I am in Sydney at the moment on business and from a distance in the middle of George st I saw what appeared to be the perfect woman, tall confident, amazing figure and expensive jeans , handbag , shoes and a t-shirt saying "fukcing big tits" and they were.

would you let your wife, daughter, girlfriend wear a t-shirt with any word combination but including "whore"?

Well it's probably not the best slogan to have on a t shirt outside of a native english speaking country because as we have seen from the OP, people misinterpret it.

Also, there is no set dress codes for my girlfriends. Do you have these regulations in place for your wife? What else isn't she allowed to wear?

why don't you answer my question instead of presenting irrelevant bla-bla?

humour its called - might be crude, but never the less humour. :o

Within a week of Sept 11th 2001, I saw T-shirts depicting the burning twin towers and Bin Laden, being worn in BKK.

You say crude but never the less humor, you're fuc$ing sick man.