English Championship

binnsy

Any bars that show english championship football in pattaya?

i aint seen a bar that isnt!!!!

dont know where you are but up northern end second road we got it on soi 6 corner bar and pretty sure most of these

Tropical berts

Jamesons

Lord nelson

Queen vic

Gulivers

chris

Ignore Chris, he's still pissed I reckon.

They only show premiership games over here I'm afraid, seems like they haven't heard about the championship.

If your team makes it to the FA cup semis you might see it, but otherwise your out of luck.

Ha ha i bet you just got up!! :o

that wo a good drink want it!

but ya right ill look at true visions when ive woke up a bit more!!

did ya check that other thread ref results and predictions?

yep id have to be drunk and it be on a table, could never order one! on that thinking of food its bbq tonight to see hamilton get 2nd place i rekon and i dont think Kubika will win, i rekon it will be Raikonen! followed in 3rd by massa then Kubika! :o

I already replied to this, but it seems to have been deleted (off topic?)

Maybe I will come down your place later to watch it, though the missus always has a problem with me going to soi 6 for some reason.

Prediction:

Massa

Raikonnen

Hamilton

Kubica nowhere, as he qualified with an empty tank and will have to stop early, rejoining near or at the back.

Well I got the top 2 right, Kubica did well I have to say.

I've been up for hours - you?

(Apologies I have copied and pasted the above from my post history as I cannot be arsed to find the thread - hence the pretty colours) :D

STOKE V PALARSE MATCH 2.00AM TUESDAY ON AT GULLIVERS I THINK.THE ONLY PROBLEMS WITH NIGHT MATCHES IS IF ITS LATE.MOST OF THE CHAMPIONSHIP MATCHES ARE ON SOPHON CABLE,SO ANY BAR THAT HAS THAT AND NO PREMIERSHIP MATCH ON YOU WILL WATCH IT.ONLY 1 MATCH THOUGH AND HIGHLIGHTS OF ALL MATCHES DAY AFTER.ANY BODY WITH GOOD CONNECTION ON INTERNET(BROADBAND) THERE ARE MANY LIVE FEEDS TO SEE THE GAMES ON.