Thaksin Begs Opponents To Stop Hating Him

george

Thaksin begs opponents to stop hating him

LAMPANG: -- Former prime minister Thaksin Shinawatra Saturday begged for understanding and asked his opponents to stop hating him so that he could focus on charity works.

Thaksin was speaking to reporters after paying respect to the Lampang Stupa, asking for blessing for himself.

A lot of supporters, including the Lampang governor and People Power Party MPs and former Thai Rak Thai executives came to welcome Thaksin at the stupa.

"I came here today to make merit for the peace of mind after having been living abroad for nearly two years. I no longer expect anything after having devoted myself for the country. I only hope that people will not hate me and I'll focus on charity works," Thaksin said.

-- The Nation 2008-04-12

Thaksin begs opponents to stop hating him

LAMPANG: -- Former prime minister Thaksin Shinawatra Saturday begged for understanding and asked his opponents to stop hating him so that he could focus on charity works.

Thaksin was speaking to reporters after paying respect to the Lampang Stupa, asking for blessing for himself.

A lot of supporters, including the Lampang governor and People Power Party MPs and former Thai Rak Thai executives came to welcome Thaksin at the stupa.

"I came here today to make merit for the peace of mind after having been living abroad for nearly two years. I no longer expect anything after having devoted myself for the country. I only hope that people will not hate me and I'll focus on charity works," Thaksin said.

-- The Nation 2008-04-12

YGTBSM!!! :o

Is it known who the beneficiaries of these charitable works will be? Apart from the chauffeur, the maid and most of Potjamn's immediate family that is.

P.S. Herr Eriksson needs another 50 million sterling or so to gather together some talented ball kickers. On the other hand it would be a charitable act to close that sorry concern down and use the nice new stadium for something useful and popular, like nud_e leapfrog. :o

my mum always told me ,be carefull who you step on on the way up ,cos you'll meet them on the way down

Yes...touche'...and Mr Tax-Sin certainly stepped on alot of people..no "conflict of interest" laws in Thai politics...

Another...well, I am sorry wont cut it...they should have never have let him back in....I doubt he will be fined a single baht and never see a second behind bars....

• 3 weeks later...
P.S. Herr Eriksson needs another 50 million sterling or so to gather together some talented ball kickers. On the other hand it would be a charitable act to close that sorry concern down and use the nice new stadium for something useful and popular, like nud_e leapfrog. :o

As I was saying. 5555555555