Who Would You Most Like To Meet?

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why are the English called "Soap Dodgers" anyway? :D

I though tthat was the French!  :D

"How do you hide something from a Frog? Put it under a bar of soap!". Apparently a joke some hundreds (I kid you not!) of years old. :D

Arghhhh!!!! :D

Well, I am a proud French girl and have to say that I don't feel directed at such thing.

Hey, I have a shower every week! :o

Cheers,

Pepe Lepue :wub:

Hey, I have a shower every week!  :o

I remember you're into Pommies too. You'll make a great couple with an Englishman. :D

Hehehe, sure, a lovely smelly couple.

and the money we would save by not buying soap, we will drink it! :D

by the way LC, you are one of the forum I would like to meet.

I have already met shopgurl and sk1977 and they're great people.

will you join at the lady nite out on wednesday at witch's tavern? (if you do, i promise i'll have a middle week shower :D )

Never knew you're based in Bangkok! Silly me.

Shopgurl buzzed me the other day about a girls' night out - which is tonight. She was talking dinner and bowling. Don't know if it's still on. I and Candyflip are ready already! (I'd better buzz her now) :o

I'm waiting to be sacked now. So, any party.. just let me know. I'm up for it! :D:D

So, the Scamp indeed is a sepo masquerading as a soap dodger

I certainly am not! I'm no yank - I'm a soapdodger and occasionally proud of it, that said, would like to meet you too because like Rod K and narachon, you seem to be one of the rare breed of tolerable, outrospective Yanks that I could listen to for more than a minute.

Hey, that's not to say all us Englishmen are perfect - most of us back home are knobs, ###### and tossers.

He gives the booze a bit of a nudge on a regular basis. The spelling might well just be down to that.

Well spotted, It takes one to know one doesn't it. :o

I do actually turn down beer before 7pm as I'm job hunting and my local bar has ordered green tea especially for me and my budget.

Last night some local bargirls chipped in to buy me a beer for every game of pool I won so I'm doing okay for someone who's almost destitute.

Bring back the BG appreciation thread!

Last night some local bargirls chipped in to buy me a beer for every game of pool I won so I'm doing okay for someone who's almost destitute.

Now there's a change for the books. :D

Don't mean to sound so surprised. :o But we all have our good days, and bad. Nice to see you're being looked after during your "low" times. Don't think they'll be low for long... what with a nice chap like you. :D

Never knew you're based in Bangkok! Silly me.

Shopgurl buzzed me the other day about a girls' night out - which is tonight. She was talking dinner and bowling. Don't know if it's still on. I and Candyflip are ready already! (I'd better buzz her now) :D

I'm waiting to be sacked now. So, any party.. just let me know. I'm up for it! :D:D

Say hello to candy from me LC :D

Long time since i talked to her, and to you for that matter :o

Have fun,

and the money we would save by not buying soap, we will drink it! :o

What? Do you brew the soap or the 20baht notes in hot water? :blink:'Special brew', eh?

I wouldn't be surprised.

You've got to become more discriminating in which nationalities to get involved with, LC, you should know better than to favor soapdodgers by now! :D Scampy is alright though, he's been with enough Thailadies not to mistake a bar of soap for a giant candy. :D

Americans are safe to stick around with, the soapdodgers avoid them like cockroaches avoid pest control...

and the money we would save by not buying soap, we will drink it!  :D

What? Do you brew the soap or the 20baht notes in hot water? :blink:'Special brew', eh?

I wouldn't be surprised.

You've got to become more discriminating in which nationalities to get involved with, LC, you should know better than to favor soapdodgers by now! Scampy is alright though, he's been with enough Thailadies not to mistake a bar of soap for a giant candy.

Americans are safe to stick around with, the soapdodgers avoid them like cockroaches avoid pest control

I don't brew the 20 bath notes in hot water, Stroll, but in wine !! :o

As for the Americans, I chase them like Pepe Lepue chases the cat but they run far too fast for me !! :D

"How do you hide something from a Frog? Put it under a bar of soap!". Apparently a joke some hundreds (I kid you not!) of years old. :D

Well, I am a proud French girl and have to say that I don't feel directed at such thing.

Cheers,

Pepe Lepue :wub:

Oh my God I love French girls! -_-

I don't brew the 20 bath notes in hot water, Stroll, but in wine !! :o

As for the Americans, I chase them like Pepe Lepue chases the cat but they run far too fast for me !! :D

I didn't want to say it, but doesn't this confirm that the soapdodgers have developed some peculiar eccentricities on their isle? :D

I don't brew the 20 bath notes in hot water, Stroll,  but in wine !!  :o

As for the Americans, I chase them like Pepe Lepue chases the cat but they run far too fast for me !!  :D

I didn't want to say it, but doesn't this confirm that the soapdodgers have developed some peculiar eccentricities on their isle? :D

Wait until you see a Millwall (infamous footie team :D ) supporter coming towards you. You'll run too fast to catch as well! :D

Americans are safe to stick around with, the soapdodgers avoid them like cockroaches avoid pest control...

With Jihad Joe and his merry men targetting all thing septic it's like avoiding minefields: more a health matter than anything else. :o

I don't brew the 20 bath notes in hot water, Stroll,  but in wine !!  :o

As for the Americans, I chase them like Pepe Lepue chases the cat but they run far too fast for me !!  :D

hey, I am flattered that you think I am a Pommie ! :D

Unfortunately, I am not that's why I was talking about wine, our national favourite drink! :D

"How do you hide something from a Frog? Put it under a bar of soap!". Apparently a joke some hundreds (I kid you not!) of years old. :wub:

Cheers,

Pepe Lepue -_-

Oh my God I love French girls! :(

Are you a Pom, Mbkudu?

:D

hey, I am flattered that you think I am a Pommie ! :D

Unfortunately, I am not that's why I was talking about wine, our national favourite drink! :o

Shows how wrong one can be about one's prejudices, even when only joking...

(stroll moves uncomfortably on his seat) :D

hey, I am flattered that you think I am a Pommie !  :D

Unfortunately, I am not that's why I was talking about wine, our national favourite drink!  :D

Shows how wrong one can be about one's prejudices, even when only joking...

(stroll moves uncomfortably on his seat) :D

all is forgiven !! :o