Who Would You Most Like To Meet?

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Id like to meet Georgie Porgie :D

On a serious note: Penzman, pnusted, Jay, 12call, Bronco, Dr PP, mbk??, Boon Mee, "beautiful" Nat, shopgurl, wolf157?, britmaverick (see if he really is a two headed brit :D ), mandl and Tukyleith.

Boon and Dr - your right! :D

Right...about what, Gent?

You want to meet Georgie, I'm sure he's dying to meet you too! :o

LovleyCutie - By name by nature, we've met up several times since and become good friends.

Yes, we're just friends. In case anyone is curious.. :D

totster; of course, I'd like to meet you too. I'm still trying to get over my trip now. So, when I was trying to type more names, I just couldn't. Hence, the "etc" :o

So far I've meeting and/or knowing - in this order...

12Call - Pleasant and decent guy in real life, when he's not posting. :o

Stumonster - Nice bloke, don't know him well.

LovleyCutie - By name by nature, we've met up several times since and become good friends.

Kurgen and Sickboy - Met briefly.

DaveThailand - Would like to meet again properly.

Bluecat - Only met once but very nice bloke.

RandomChances - Lovely bloke and a good friend to have.

Insight - Decent chap, would like to meet again when I've not had too much caffine.

Bronco - Nice bloke with moustache, would like to meet again when I've not had too much caffine.

Splitlid - I count him as one of my best farang friends.*

Tornado - Same same, he's like a big brother to me and I don't know if I'd still be in Thailand if it wasn't for him.

Erco/Halo - You wouldn't believe it was Erco if you met him, nice bloke.*

RDN - Good hearted, very genuine nice guy.*

Wolfie - A new friend, neighbour and pool opponent. :D

Fatter Than Harry - Not a bad word to say about this guy, we're very much on the same wavelength, look forward to meeting him again soon.*

It is obvious from this list Scamp, that the Yorkie and the Chucker impressed you enormously!

:D:D

It is obvious from this list Scamp, that the Yorkie and the Chucker impressed you enormously!

:D:D

Whoops! :o

To be honest Jay, when I first met you I hadn't been introduced to you as your nickname and it hadn't stuck in my head, and LC's twins were a bit of a distraction.

Actually, I've met you twice in Bkk with LC! Talk about mammary loss!

You've been added to the list.

To be honest Jay, when I first met you I hadn't been introduced to you as your nickname and it hadn't stuck in my head, and LC's twins were a bit of a distraction.

OK, you are forgiven.

To tell you the truth ...............

OK, maybe I won't. They'll never forgive me!

:o

:D  :D

Whoops! :o

I had no idea LC had any children... :D

QUOTE (LovelyCutie @ Thu 2004-10-14, 08:56:05)

QUOTE (Narachon @ Thu 2004-10-14, 07:26:27)

I had no idea LC had  any children...   

I don't have children! Still waiting for someone to help me make them. 

Where's the end of the queue? 

555555555555 :o

Ohh... don't tempt me now, Nara. The Darling has become just friend (mutual decision). The latest love of my life has been an arse (yeah, I mean you bastard. I know you're stalking me. :D ). So, I'm just about to show him the door. Time to dump all the pommies and check the Americans out huh? :D :D :o

Ohh... don't tempt me now, Nara. The Darling has become just friend (mutual decision). The latest love of my life has been an arse (yeah, I mean you bastard. I know you're stalking me.  :D ). So, I'm just about to show him the door.

Sorry to hear that you and the Darling has parted ways. You had a latest love since then ( That was fast! -_- )

Is it / was it someone here? :D:)

Time to dump all the pommies and check the Americans out huh? :(:D  :o

Yes, Yes, Dump all the Pommies!

It is high time you checked out the Americans! :wub:

Hey, when I return to Bangkok, I might tempt you will a nice T- shirt with "Old Glory" on it , and teach you to say "Ass" instead of "Arse"! :D