Who Would You Most Like To Meet?

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Australian wine.  R E D  :o

Talking about Australian red wine, I was in Perth for one week last week and drunk quite a lot of Australian wine.

I was really very surprised by the quality (I have been brainwashed by the French wine makers, please excuse me...)

I was very seldom disappointed and some of them would make some French wines makers shy...

But I'm still very new and ignorant about Australian wines, should I start a thread about them or could we do it here?

My dear Australian friends, what wine should I drink when I'm there (I go to Australia every month, so this is a matter of life and death...)? :D

guess most guys would like to meet a chic that can balance a pint on her head  :D  :D

Sure Nat, as long as you can balance it.

Do you know what men like?

They drink, get drunk but usually do not like their "girl" to drink.

Not fair, isn't it... :D

Whereas I like a man who can drink me under the table and then hold his liquor :o:D:wub:

So many to mention, anyone who's up for a laugh, likes a few drinks & can handle a 6ft blonde with a dirty mind :o

MaiSonJai Posted on Sun 2004-10-10, 09:24:47

QUOTE (MaiSonJai @ Sat 2004-10-09, 20:32:24)

I'd love to meet Britmaveric, Tutsiwarrior and Nat.

And George and Dr.PP.

And quite a few others... 

And Boo... 

:D:D

So many to mention, anyone who's up for a laugh, likes a few drinks & can handle a 6ft blonde with a dirty mind :o
MaiSonJai Posted on Sun 2004-10-10, 09:24:47

QUOTE (MaiSonJai @ Sat 2004-10-09, 20:32:24)

I'd love to meet Britmaveric, Tutsiwarrior and Nat.

And George and Dr.PP.

And quite a few others... 

And Boo...  

:D:D

Please close the thread before everybody knows I love and miss you... :D:D

grrrr knew there was a reason why I luv ya :D:D

6 feet?

Who said the body is important?

Blonde, we do not mind either.

Dirty mind?

Getting interesting... :D:D

Left a few off as well~- MaiSonJai!!! :D Id have to agree I think admins have naught to worry about in person, many a round would be bought! :D Yeah aussie wine is quite good ~my auntie/uncle turned me on to some grapes from Adelaide. Too much wine does me in I must admit and I could be taken advantage of especially out with a 6ft blonde! :o

Nobody wants to meet me then <sobs>

Not surprising, a*hole of the universe :D

Oh.. there there.. Of course I wanna meet you. Wait a minute, I have. &lt;deleted&gt; did I drink last night, people? 14 bottles of Coca-Cola? Jesus Christ.. I'm so hungover. :o

brit; These bastards really are turning me into an alkie. Bloody h3ll, two nights in a row. Dunno if there's a third night. I'm leaving tomorrow anyway. :D

guess most guys would like to meet a chic that can balance a pint on her head  :D  :D

Sure Nat, as long as you can balance it.

Do you know what men like?

They drink, get drunk but usually do not like their "girl" to drink.

Not fair, isn't it... :wub:

Whereas I like a man who can drink me under the table and then hold his liquor :o:D-_-

By the ears ? :D

&lt;deleted&gt; did I drink last night, people? 14 bottles of Coca-Cola? Jesus Christ..

Don't lie, Elsie.

Some people might believe you... :o:D

Bless them. :D

I will elsie, I will!

I wasn't talking about the mascots, for Christ's sake! :D

Well, I'm getting over my trip now. Let's see.. I have met quite a few members. Now I would like to meet... shopgurl, Candy, Doc, brit (this Nov!), trip, george, Georgie (I'll bring my mates, I promise), etc etc.

Well, I'm getting over my trip now. Let's see.. I have met quite a few members. Now I would like to meet... shopgurl, Candy, Doc, brit (this Nov!), trip, george, Georgie (I'll bring my mates, I promise), etc etc.

Oh..... don't I feel all left out now.... :o

totster :D

Britmaverick and Chonabot I'd also like to meet - I have a feeling he's not far either? Phuket?

So far I've met and/or know - in this order...

12Call - Pleasant and decent guy in real life, when he's not posting. :o

Stumonster - Nice bloke, don't know him well.

LovleyCutie - By name by nature, we've met up several times since and become good friends.

Kurgen and Sickboy - Met briefly.

DaveThailand - Would like to meet again properly.

jayenram - Wise and aimiable connoisseur of beer and boobs.

Stroll - Interesting, friendly and hospitable mad proffessor. :D

Bluecat - Only met once but very nice bloke.

RandomChances - Lovely bloke and a good friend to have.

Insight - Decent chap, would like to meet again when I've not had too much caffine.

Bronco - Nice bloke with moustache, would like to meet again when I've not had too much caffine.

Splitlid - I count him as one of my best farang friends.*

Tornado - Same same as above, he's like a big brother to me and I don't know if I'd still be in Thailand if it wasn't for him.

Baht&Sold - The guardian angel who's helping hand consequently rescued me from the smog of Bangers. A no nonsense, loyal and genuine friend.* :D

Erco/Halo - You wouldn't believe it was Erco if you met him, nice bloke.*

RDN - Good hearted, very genuine nice guy.*

Wolfie - A new friend, neighbour and pool opponent. :D

Fatter Than Harry - Not a bad word to say about this guy, we're very much on the same wavelength, look forward to meeting him again soon.*

There should be more meet-ups, reigonal meet-ups - Thaivisa.com has changed my life and maybe I've utilized and needed it more than most, but as Wolfie rightly said the other day, "It's a great place to hang out", it's also a great place to make contacts and friends when all the farang you knew originally have moved on or gone home as was the case with me.

Long live this forum and cheers. :D

* Didn't meet at meet-up.