Who Would You Most Like To Meet?

So, the Scamp indeed is a sepo masquerading as a soap dodger

I certainly am not! I'm no yank - I'm a soapdodger and occasionally proud of it, that said, would like to meet you too because like Rod K and narachon, you seem to be one of the rare breed of tolerable, outrospective Yanks that I could listen to for more than a minute.

Hey, that's not to say all us Englishmen are perfect - most of us back home are knobs, ###### and tossers.

Thanks a bottle, Scampy, I'm touched! :D

As for me being one of the rare breed of Tolreable, Outrospective Yank(EEE)s that you could listen to for more than a Minute, chaulk it up to being a New Yorker - being at the crossroads of the world, we are constantly exposed to new ideas and cultures far more than the average American, so much that many other Americans (i.e. Bush folk ) don't consider New York City realy part of "their" America! :o

Hey, Rod is an American? Had no idea! I always thought he was a Englishman ( I.e. Limey, Pommie, Soapdodger )...He used lot's of "Bloody's" and "<deleted>" in his postings..... :D

Hey Narachon I'm a New Yorker at heart Once a New yorker alway's a New Yorker :D

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Id like to meet Georgie Porgie  :D

On a serious note: Penzman, pnusted, Jay, 12call, Bronco, Dr PP, mbk??, Boon Mee, "beautiful" Nat, shopgurl, wolf157?, britmaverick (see if he really is a two headed brit  :wub: ), mandl and Tukyleith.

Boon and Dr - your right!  :D

Right...about what, Gent?

You want to meet Georgie, I'm sure he's dying to meet you too! :o

I've known Georgie casually for maybe 10 years. Quite a nice guy in person... I notice he likes to stir it up here :D .... Not at all like his real persona, in my experience. :D

• 1 month later...

On a serious note: Penzman, pnusted, Jay, 12call, Bronco, Dr PP, mbk??, Boon Mee, "beautiful" Nat, shopgurl, wolf157?, britmaverick (see if he really is a two headed brit  :D ), mandl and Tukyleith.

You want to meet Georgie, I'm sure he's dying to meet you too! :D

I've known Georgie casually for maybe 10 years. Quite a nice guy in person... I notice he likes to stir it up here :D .... Not at all like his real persona, in my experience. :o

I would like to meet ajarn, to discuss areas of mutual interest. He is welcome to bring someone along to interpret any big words I thoughtlessly use.

:D:D

On a serious note: Penzman, pnusted, Jay, 12call, Bronco, Dr PP, mbk??, Boon Mee, "beautiful" Nat, shopgurl, wolf157?, britmaverick (see if he really is a two headed brit  :D ), mandl and Tukyleith.

You want to meet Georgie, I'm sure he's dying to meet you too! :D

I've known Georgie casually for maybe 10 years. Quite a nice guy in person... I notice he likes to stir it up here :D .... Not at all like his real persona, in my experience. :o

I would like to meet ajarn, to discuss areas of mutual interest. He is welcome to bring someone along to interpret any big words I thoughtlessly use.

:D:D

Are you for real ?