Who Would You Most Like To Meet?

Time to dump all the pommies and check the Americans out huh? :D :D  :o

Ah hah! Finally coming round I see, Elsie? We're all not bad you know. I'm out though, married as you know, but if I weren't, I would have given you a go. You seem like a no b@@@sh!t straight away girl, the way I like them. :D

Narachon seems like a good guy; I give him my full endorsement. And yes, the Yankees are kicking the Redsox @$$e$! Steinbrenner's a prick though.

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are lovely people Cutie, but alas, they are none too knowledgeable of the world outside the continental United States. :o

Oh come on now Doc, dont short-change all of us and paint us with one broad stroke. I will be the first to admit that a lot of them are as you described, but not all.

Time to dump all the pommies and check the Americans out huh? :D :D :o

Ooooooooooo.......LC, you have grabbed my full attention now. A monumental statement from you considering your past preferences. A great change of the tide I must say, in a positive way.

Even if it is all in jest and you are just playing with our minds. Especially mine, I had such hope!

LC, you big joker.

They are lovely people Cutie, but alas, they are none too knowledgeable of the world outside the continental United States. :o

Oh come on now Doc, dont short-change all of us and paint us with one broad stroke. I will be the first to admit that a lot of them are as you described, but not all.

The Italian in you gives you an edge Guiseppe :D

The Italian in you gives you an edge Guiseppe :D

:D Ok then. Thanks Doc

guess most guys would like to meet a chic that can balance a pint on her head  :D  :wub:

Sure Nat, as long as you can balance it.

Do you know what men like?

They drink, get drunk but usually do not like their "girl" to drink.

Not fair, isn't it... -_-

Whereas I like a man who can drink me under the table and then hold his liquor :o:D:(

By the ears ? :D

Normally, unless one is in pigtails :D:)

Yep, it would be great to see you again. We're talking the 4th. Next month will be tricky. One weekend in Pattaya. One wedding I cannot miss. Another week in Phuket (Yeah, asked the Darling last night and he said he wanted to go too). And I'm losing my job! Hurrah! :o

:D

Yes, Dickie, it will be really difficult to resist all the Pommie charms, styles and manners. Oh boy... do I love them.. :D

Oh, yeah!!! :D

It's the accent. The LA girls love it. Some LA blokes at Oktoberfest told me they can't stand it. I asked them to think why that would be.... :o

:D

Yes, Dickie, it will be really difficult to resist all the Pommie charms, styles and manners. Oh boy... do I love them.. :D

Oh, yeah!!! :D

It's the accent. The LA girls love it. Some LA blokes at Oktoberfest told me they can't stand it. I asked them to think why that would be.... :o

So are you really Jude Law, then? :D:wub:

Drunken forum. :D

I and brit are talking about going to your place, dave. Early next month. Need good plans now as I will go back to Phuket soon... and the Darling wants to tag along as well.

Last I heard " the darling " had been dumped and you were back on the market Cute.

She said they are just friends now, Doc.... :o

I would like to meet Rod Kalashnikov.

Oh, wait, I can meet him by looking in a mirror, according to the forum idiots.

That might explain your multiple IP's mightn't it ?

I use proxies.

Really ? I'd never have guessed.

As an Admin, you know that.

You also know I am not Rod Kalashnikov, but enjoy your game. :o

Ohh... don't tempt me now, Nara. The Darling has become just friend (mutual decision). The latest love of my life has been an arse (yeah, I mean you bastard. I know you're stalking me.  :D ). So, I'm just about to show him the door. Time to dump all the pommies and check the Americans out huh? :D :D  :o

Do you have an opening for an energetic unattached antipodean ?

LC, Beware of energetic unattached antipodeans looking for an opening.... :D

Alien-eggs.JPG

facehugger.jpg

:wub: