What Can Make U Sick....

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Setting down a towel in front of the TV, with remote, tissues, a dill pickle and moisturiing lotion to hand, only to find that the skin special on the UBC chic channel is less arousing than watching the repeat of the repeat of the toxic cave program on National Geographic.

Sick. to. the. core.

Perhaps the dill pickle would be better suited for alternative programming (i.e. Designer Guys on ch. 36, the Animal Husbandry Hour, or maybe Cops...crackheads are sexy bitches). Don't fret mate, hold that pickle high, for your day will come.

Setting down a towel in front of the TV, with remote, tissues, a dill pickle and moisturiing lotion to hand, only to find that the skin special on the UBC chic channel is less arousing than watching the repeat of the repeat of the toxic cave program on National Geographic.

Sick. to. the. core.

Perhaps the dill pickle would be better suited for alternative programming (i.e. Designer Guys on ch. 36, the Animal Husbandry Hour, or maybe Cops...crackheads are sexy bitches). Don't fret mate, hold that pickle high, for your day will come.

Animal husbandry hour got the job done, cheers for the heads up!

Can tell you was has gotten me sick.

Had the pleasure of being in Hua Hin one time and went for dinner at the restaurant in the hotel I was staying. Ordered some sort of sandwich that came with mayo on it. Later that night, while sleeping, awoke and proceeded to "lose my lunch" for 2 days straight! Food Poisoning!!!!

To this day, wont touch mayo in LOS.

Sick. to. the. core.

Animal husbandry hour got the job done, cheers for the heads up!

:o:D:D

Keep it up FTH

The smell of the drains.

............and the smell of the backpacker standing next to me on the skytrain.

The backpacker from a cold country does not know Thailand is a hot country.

Hot country means a lot of sweating.

Requiring a lot of showers.

Which requires an access to water, not so easy, and not free of charge.

And if no access to water...

But unfortunately (?) the Thai people have a very keen sense of smell...

How come the Thais standing next to me on the Skytrain don't smell bad?

I would think many of them survive on as little as, or probably less than, the average backpacker.

I honestly can't believe it's because they're 'nasally challenged' :o

The 116 bus not stopping for me outside the 7-11 in Teperak rd when I am on hols.

They know by now that I always wait for the damm thing around 8-00pm (to On-Nut) next to the som tam lady :D eating a 12 bt hamburger from family mart (buy 1 get 1 free) :o

Usually they bang along in the outside lane doing 100miles an hour wheras I can surely be seen clearly (in their headlights) frantically waving my arms about trying to get them bl..dy stop and at the same time trying to avoid the moped drivers coming the other way on the inside attempting to ram me up the ...... :D

Standing in McDonalds, behind a group of overweight farang females, while they take 10 minutes to order(entire menu board), and talk down the the Thai girls at the counter like they are beneath them.....

You gotta be desperate to go to McDonald's for food in LOS?

Danm it man, food off the street is better for you than that <deleted>! :o:D

• 3 weeks later...
Standing in McDonalds, behind a group of overweight farang females, while they take 10 minutes to order(entire menu board), and talk down the the Thai girls at the counter like they are beneath them.....

Not only is the food off the street way better, but it´s also at least a third of the price. Madness!

oh yes, and of course it is only the farang women who are fat, and who have a condescending attitude towards Thai women :o

Yes, but the girls will be paid well for it, it's their own choice.

True but it still makes me sick. Or fat, old, can hardly walk without a zimmer, got varacous veins farang with young Thai girls.

Or some really fat farang women with some young Thai guys at her beck and call. Yuk!

Young fat farang women....walking around Thailand( usually Samui)..thinking they are cool and thinking us farang guys are interested in them.....

nooooo way...........try losing some pounds baby...and get a better attiude.

And maybe stop wearing that G string that i can see over your short shorts. YUK! or should I say a G rope!