How To Delete Photos From My Albums?

thaigerd

Always get this message:

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

The error returned was:

Sorry, but you do not have permission to use this feature. If you are not logged in, you may do so using the form below if available.

May be someone can explain it to me please.

Thanks,

Gerd

Hi Gerd,

To delete an image

Goto My Controls >> Your Gallery >> select "view gallery" from the drop down on the right.

Find the image you would like to delete. Click on the image thumbnail to see the full size. Click on "delete image" (On the right hand side)

Let me know if this doesn't work or you have any other problems

Totster :o

Thx Totster,

but it does not work, no "delete image" appears on the right hand side.

Not sure if you as a mod can delete my album. In case you can please do it for me.

Thanks again for your help.

Gerd

Hi Gerd,

Please PM the links to the images you would like deleted and I'll do it for you. I'll also look into why you cannot do it yourself

Cheers

totster :o

Hi Gerd,

I made a slight error with my previous instructions.

When looking at the full image view you will see an "options" button. Click on that and you will see the "delete image" option

post-8857-1208296071_thumb.jpg

totster :D

Does not work, sorry.

for deleting my album I would have to do it 391 times :o

Gerd

The same as I mentioned before:

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

The error returned was:

Sorry, but you do not have permission to use this feature. If you are not logged in, you may do so using the form below if available.

Gerd

Your welcome.

I tried to delete some pics as well, but it seems the only option I have is to delete the entire album.

However, I tried that (I do have the "Delete" option in the drop-down box), but when I tried it I also got the same Board Message that Thaigerd got. I've only got 50 images (with a lot of duplicates) that I'd like to get rid of.

Your welcome.

I tried to delete some pics as well, but it seems the only option I have is to delete the entire album.

However, I tried that (I do have the "Delete" option in the drop-down box), but when I tried it I also got the same Board Message that Thaigerd got. I've only got 50 images (with a lot of duplicates) that I'd like to get rid of.

Do you have the delete option as shown in this post ?

• 4 weeks later...
Your welcome.

Hi Totster (and other interested viewers) !

Thought I'd better give this a bump and see if there is an update regarding deleting (individual) photos in a user's album ? Just tried again this morning and still don't see any options other than "Edit" or "Report" image.

Thanks and have a great day eh !

Your welcome.

Hi Totster (and other interested viewers) !

Thought I'd better give this a bump and see if there is an update regarding deleting (individual) photos in a user's album ? Just tried again this morning and still don't see any options other than "Edit" or "Report" image.

Thanks and have a great day eh !

Hi,

I'll investigate some more.

Totster :D