How Many Dead?

Neeranam

See where Neeranam and aka_jack's comming from. It's not just the idiots that die. Was driving back from Ayutthaya today when a prick in a mini bus swerved right into my lane, hit the horn and flashed him. As I passed he was giving it a big nodding donkey and had more than likely fallen asleep at the wheel. Full mini bus, at least 12 folk, and me could of been wiped out by one pissed/tired driver

We had a good time for songkran but have to agree there's a lot of <deleted> out there.

Luckily, or rather because of good planning, I missed Songkran. Usually I have a guess as to how many idiots die. I guess 892 for this year - does anyone know?

It's not the idiots who pass them by that die, it's the passers by who die from the idiots!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're standing on the pavement with the rest of the revellers and some family enjoying the fun, some pissed up tw@t swerves after having a bucket full in his face hits you and kills you!! Now who is a idiot??

you!!!!!

your stood with alot of people making a potential accident, what do you think?????

would you stand at the side of a gunman shooting at tanks????

end of day, its thailand, its sonkran, you might be in pattaya minding your own buissness, carrying your 2 kids, wife, an baby, on your bike, then someone throws water on ya, an ya moan ,"oh wi have baby, you all ting tong", but kids and mama & papa have guns and was shooting everyone until came accoss a bigger gun!!!!!!!

makes me laugh, yep not great when not expecting it, but you dont go out in snow back home with a t shirt on!

2 sides to this either join in or dont, and if ya dishing it out, use some common sense dont throw water at somone doing a fast speed on a moterbike etc, if they slow to bet wet, or have a gun, give em it!