Thaivisa Launches Online Food Supermarket

Totster

Nice! Hope to see some more food from good old europe.

Well, nice try ... I never quite really understood in what 'business' thaivisa is involved (that girls to marry, plane tickets (cheap?), and now food delivery...)

I personally like to see the sausage I buy before making my bbq... no offence but so many products are of poor quality ...

Thaivisa is mainly in the advertising business

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I had a look and the prices are far too high.

I guess it's a bit like the Thai bargaining behaviour of quoting a crazy high price to the farang to see if they can get away with it, and often they do because there are many ignorant and/or stupid farangs.

If the prices of the items were lower than in the supermarkets and the delivery was minimal or free then I'll be an instant customer.

Do the big supermarkets have a home delivery service? If so, how are the prices in comparison to this "boutique" service?

I'd also really like freshly-cooked lunch or dinner meal delivery at prices that are lower than what can be had now. Otherwise I'll just use the existing services.

I wonder what the next big money-making venture will be.

• 1 month later...

Why is it not working today? it says 503 service unavailable!... I love the sound of it, is it not working anymore or is it just my stupid computer?

Edited by Mystery

Why is it not working today? it says 503 service unavailable!... I love the sound of it, is it not working anymore or is it just my stupid computer?

There's a problem, a thread is running on forum support.

Not your computer :o

Hi guys

Just a small word of warning about this service.

As few weeks ago I purchased a number of things, including 1KG chicken sausages, pies, meat, gravies, sausage rolls ect. When the parcel arrived, there were no sausage rolls, 1 small packet of chicken sausages (6 thin sausages only) not even close to 1 KG and the pies were squashed. All else was fine and yes I was invoiced and had paid for the lot up front.

Seeing this, I E-mail my concerns to the on line supermarket. This was a couple of weeks ago and still no response.

:o