Bangkok Meetup

Insight

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like I am the first one awake. I was a good boy and was home by midnight, the young mixed crowd of predominantly soapdodgers went on to the Dubliner. A good night out, a number of the forum girls turned up as well, overall about 20 people.

A damm great night indeed. I felt sorry for the people on the skytrain last night. Hehehe. Nice to meet you lot again.

I've got a few pics. So, all who attended last night please PM me your email address. I'll send the pics to you.

Alright... Now, I'm off to the wedding. And will meet up with some of the girls at HRC tonight. Life's tough. :o

PS. I am not going to post the pics here as some of us want privacy. Me included.

Great night :o Really good to see everyone.

Hows your head Totster :D ?

LC and Candyflip were drunk again -_- (but lovely)

Honeyen was just lovely :D

I wonder if Scampy got up for work? He was taken home by Toastwars :D

Bluecat as always was great :wub:

A good time was had in The Dubliner which brings me to a question, maybe totster could help me with this,

What happens to farang women when they are drunk in Irish pubs?

Maybe we should start a topic to warn single farang guys to beware of these dodgy Characters :D:(

Cheers to everyone and aplogies if I have'nt mentioned you on here.

DT

Bluecat has given permission for pictures to be posted on here.

Send them to me anyway pleease.

Maybe somebody should start a blog about Thaivisa forum meetings where some pictures of the "meetings" would be posted (only the best ones :D ).

I'm sure, more and more members would join the meetings after reading/seeing it and more people would join Thaivisa forum... :o

Hi guys, been working all day so just got time to drop in a post, Dave, yes The Scampster got home ok bloody snoring his head off all the way to muang thong!! Don't know what state he would have been in three hours later when he had to get up for work.. Great to meet you guys, I had an amazing time and my face was hurting from laughing so much. Look forward to the next one, and no there was no Ontario motive :o:D:D

Hows your head Totster :D ?

The day started rough.... then got worse, especially as the missus dragged me through Centrun :wub: and then Tesco Lotus :D

It was a fantastic night and a pleasure to meet everyone, special thanks to those who went to the afterparty and had to put up with my drunken speaking Thai efforts... :D

As for drunken farang ladies in Irish pubs.... well ... :o

totster :D

It was a great night!!! Everybody was so friendly, smiling and talking nicely to each other. There were alot of surprises last nite. One of them was that bluecat turned out to be the sweetest guy I ever met! He is totally different from picture I had in mind. Great guy he is.

Dave-- I was not drunk baby!

By the way, who call me last nite? I dont remeber who i gave number to!!?

looking forward to the next one

It was a great night!!! Everybody was so friendly, smiling and talking nicely to each other. There were alot of surprises last nite. One of them was that bluecat turned out to be the sweetest guy I ever met! He is totally different from picture I had in mind. Great guy he is.

Dave-- I was not drunk baby!

By the way, who call me last nite?  I dont remeber who i gave number to!!?

looking forward to the next one

We all have your business card. :o

I'll tell him, Candy. I'm sure he'll appreciate.

And I am sure also the compliment is valid for you. Just replace guy by girl and bluecat by candyflip. You win :o