Sprinkler System

Hello waterbuffalofarm, page 68 of last months House Agriculture Magazine(3-2551) ad for ATC has a picture of this type of self reeling system. ACT is in BKK, 02-931-7700. e-mail [email protected] the www site is "in construction" still after 2 years. They were/are the Naan Dan supplier and now have Metzerplas drip tapes, I got my spool there.

These movers aren't cheap, would a buried main with valves every 100M and move a the sprinkler by hand be a lot cheaper with Thai wages?

SIME 2.5" sprinkler head run Bt.39,700 or a Nelson Big Gun SR150 Bt.80,450 plus hardware.

There was a Rain Bird dealer in BKK at one time, R-B has a Ag dept. besides the turf/landscape stuff.

Good luck.

rice555

Hello waterbuffalofarm, page 68 of last months House Agriculture Magazine(3-2551) ad for ATC has a picture of this type of self reeling system. ACT is in BKK, 02-931-7700. e-mail [email protected] the www site is "in construction" still after 2 years. They were/are the Naan Dan supplier and now have Metzerplas drip tapes, I got my spool there.

These movers aren't cheap, would a buried main with valves every 100M and move a the sprinkler by hand be a lot cheaper with Thai wages?

SIME 2.5" sprinkler head run Bt.39,700 or a Nelson Big Gun SR150 Bt.80,450 plus hardware.

There was a Rain Bird dealer in BKK at one time, R-B has a Ag dept. besides the turf/landscape stuff.

Good luck.

rice555

Thank you Rice 555

May could you send me the exactly addr.I,m without any knowledge of BKK area.

Turf/landscape stuff?? Where is this place.I,m still yet in Europe-first week of Jun I,m in BKK!

Regards

Waterbuffalofarm

Hello Waterbuffalorarm, ACT is at 117/92 Moo 10, Ladprao Wang-Hin Rd. Ladprao, Bangkok 10230. I took a taxi from the Ladprao MRT station(under ground) which is S.E. of Chatuchak weekend market/Mochit BTS station. From an Isan view, the Ladprao MRT station is the 3rd stop headed towards Sukhumvit/Asoke MRT/BTS station. ACT is behind Wat Ladprao off Ladprao Rd. Wat Ladprao is big, so you should find it on a map.

From what I've seen the two times I was there, the only stock they have is drip lines, driper's LDPE & HDPE and fittings, filters, small impact sprinklers, fritagation and irrigation controllers. They have done large Irrigation projects(Ag). Their add shows a moving boom besides the reel system,(sorry about the calling it a self moving system, my mind was shallow in thought about a new bore hole and ordering 3lbs of NuMex chile seed and how to make a bedder-mulcher attachment) and ACT does greenhouse projects. I will scan and post there add on the 1st of May, the reel picture is stamp size so don't expect to see much. Remember it can be 1-2 months before you get your order. The Big Gun's sprinklers I listed are from Super Products, from the 2008-9 catalog and the current prices and have in stock. Netafim may be an other place to try, www.netafim.co.th they have done large irrigation projects in Thailand, they may have a contact for wgat your looking for. Supajak Budkamphee +66 2 7177167 Fax +66 2 7178158 or [email protected]

1023 TPS Building, Pattanakarn Rd., Suanluang, Bangkok 10250 The office is actually out behind the building on the far L/H side.

Take Care rice555 PS I have one more place that sells pumps that may have?????

Hello Waterbuffalofarm, pictures of ATC's ad and the manual option.

rice555

Couple of pics of what i used to do in the UK, i would think for what returns you would get in Thailand, it would be far to exspensive to install this type of system, I was on the diesel engine/generator and building the linear/pivot machine, nothing to do with the crops ect,,post-41116-1209587123_thumb.jpgpost-41116-1209587203_thumb.jpg

if you would like more pics, look at e rand and son and valmont irrigation,

Bit off topic, but Rice555 post and pics reminded of walking irrigators,

Cheers, Lickey.

• 9 months later...

Hello Rice555,

just want to check with you beside netafim or atc, which supply foreign products, are there any local producers of pipes and sprinklers system? i am looking for cheaper alternative than these very expensive imported stuffs. Thanks for you help.