When Did You Last Go A Day Without A Beer?

Today has been beerless (and might I add, rather cheerless as well). So has the past 10 days I think. Not sure when I last had a beer, but I think it was in Luang Prabang which I came back from 10 days ago. Love Beer Lao and the sunset over the Maekhong, not to mention the absolutely beautiful Sai Ua they make in LP, not as herby as the Chiang Mai version, but perfect with a brew all the same. :o

15 years without a beer.

I am so proud having a grandson since last Friday and gave up the cigs last Monday one week now off them am now a non-smoker.

Tried everything then just told myself that this child will have a grandfather whom he will get to know ,got to around for that and if I continued to smoke I know there would be no way. That stopped me cold just pure willpower.

I guess also a bit of love.

Sadly I'm in the UK now, but I must admit that whilst in LOS hardly a day went by without. Even though I was living and working, I could never shake off that 'holiday' feeling, and beer is so much nicer in the heat.

I'm looking forward to getting back and downing some more.

Rubbish RDN, you were drinking with us on Saturday.. or was that water in the Singha bottle?

Last day without a beer? Monday and Tuesday, probably today and thursday as well...

Next anticipated beer - Friday thro to Sunday :o

I only drink beer when I end up stuck in some fancy disco or other entertainment place where the only alternative to beer is ordering a bottle of whiskey. I completely don't like the bitter taste, AND anywhere near (before or after) dinner, beer is completely out of the question as it makes me feel bloated to the extreme.

I prefer mixed drinks, preferably ordered by the glass.

Cheers,

Chanchao

Last time I had beer was probably Friday night. Mmmm... I was on Bacardi Breezer on Saturday. And on Sang Som on Sunday. If my memory serves me right that is..

No alcohol just yet since I got back here in Bangers. :o

I had a case of a bad stomach last week, which meant I went a few days... Apart from sickness, I'm with the Scamp - There's nothing better when I get home from work than to sit on the balcony watching the sunset over the ocean and drink a cold one....

It's not alcoholism, it's keeping the brewers in work...

Beer?...who drinks beer? I certainly don't. But I do drink a lot of vodka, way in excess than what's recommended on a daily basis. Here in Bahrain Ramadan will be upon us in a couple of days and I plan to take advantage of a completely dry situation (bars, liquor shops all closed for the duration) to coax my liver back into normal health.

However I did go out and by a case of King Robert last night...