Best Looking Small Cc Sportbikes

submaniac

best small cc sportbike  

28 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just curious, of all the small cc (150-200) sportbikes that are availabe in Thailand, either new or used, what doyou think is the best looking. Not talking about performance, comfort, reliability. Just best styling. This discussion should hold us a while until we can get the Yamaha R-15's, CB250's, 250 Ninja's, etc.

zx_green.jpg

Kawasaki KRR-ZX

nsr150rr_1999.jpg

Honda NSR 150

bikepics-830653-full.jpg

Yamaha TZM

Honda%20CBR150R%20001.jpg

Honda CBR

The-Tiger-Boxer-200-Thai-Mystery-Bike_1.jpg

Tiger Boxer

Edited by submaniac

I like fully-faired sports bikes (I prefer something else naked).The Ninja 250 monoposto (without a pillion( gets my beauty vote, but all 91 that we may see on the street will cost 180K, so at that price, it should look good and go faster.

For what is available in the showroom, this little beauty, getting its cam chain replaced while I ride the Phantom 200, makes me happy, with its bling-bling decals removed:

post-12516-1209028613_thumb.jpg

I like my bike naked, just like my woman :o

The naked version of the Yamaha TZM (I think) that was shown in another thread would have taken my vote if available, but as the Tiger was the only naked bike available it got my vote.

Naked is good :D

PS. I was referring to this one:

post-56770-1202828953_thumb.jpg

Edited by Phil Conners

If anybody has to select a motorcycle on looks they will go for a Tiger ST200. The Tiger ST200 is just that little bit bigger then the other bikes that make you belief that it is more motorcycle. Of course the air-cooled cylinder helps also, it looks that much bigger then the liquid cooled bikes.

And yes I also prefer naked

For bikes currently on sale, I'd have to go with the CBR, naturally :o However, my opinion is slightly tainted. If you were to include any bike, I actually prefer the little KSR, since it simply looks like something designed to have fun on. The Airblade would get my vote for a 'family' bike looker. I've never been a fan of the styling of the older 2 stroke bikes, but I was a bit disappointed you chose to use that picture of the NSR-150. Here's an SP model, which I think is much cleaner:

150SPnew.jpg

speaking as a girly in a non technical way, i would say that the Yamaha ZTM is prettiest, followed by the Kwacker KRR-ZX.

Whoo-hoo! We actually have a girl into motorcycles! :o

i love motorbikes submaniac. but i like a 'real' motorbike as opposed to the toys that they sell here. i cant RIDE one, mind you. im not confident enough to handle one....one day i will learn.

then again why should i?? its a good excuse to wrap my arms around a bloke!

Hi :o

Those were bought because of their shape - they are thicketr in the middle than in the end and altogether quite thick, i had almost exactly the same type on all my bikes in Germany. The downside - here they were available in only two colours: The darker pink which i have and a pale pink.

And then - me being a fairy, pink isn't all too bad :D

Best regards.....

Thanh

• 3 years later...

For bikes currently on sale, I'd have to go with the CBR, naturally :o However, my opinion is slightly tainted. If you were to include any bike, I actually prefer the little KSR, since it simply looks like something designed to have fun on. The Airblade would get my vote for a 'family' bike looker. I've never been a fan of the styling of the older 2 stroke bikes, but I was a bit disappointed you chose to use that picture of the NSR-150. Here's an SP model, which I think is much cleaner:

150SPnew.jpg

Up to you...

150SPnew.jpg

Up to you...

...Kawa ZX 150SE 4 ME

post-133770-0-15347000-1309672013_thumb.

That's the best small cc sportbike IMHO. Cagiva Mito :

Cagiva-Mito-1.jpg

ahhhhhh geez, I knew somebody would bring up the Mito! Definitely the best small bore sportbike, save maybe the Aprilia. Sold my Seven Speed Mito back home just last month sad.gif Still miss that bike. Oh, and they're unobtanium in Thailand, so should be disqualified from the vote?