Eyebrow/eyelash Colouring In Los..

ChrisP

Hi..

Does anyone know of a cosmetic/beauty salon in BKK that does eyebrow and eyelash tinting or "colouring".... (very popular in the States.)

(I don't mean "permanent make-up/tattoo")

Many thanks

ChrisP

Edited by ChrisP

Yeah, you can get it done in a number of places around town.

With regards to the permanent tattooing, I've had my eyeliner tattooed on over here and love it.

I never used to wear any make up at all at home, but after being hassled by my local beauty shop girlies, I took the plunge. Hurt like anything, but it looks great now. It was 3 days of eye irritation (but not too bad) and after that everything as fine.

• 2 weeks later...

donna, how much did it cost to have your eyeliner tattooed? I never wear makeup either because it just runs right off in this climate.

How painful is it??? I am kinda freaky about my eyes so maybe it would be too awful.

It cost me about 1500Baht. At home (Australia) it is about AUD$300 or so. Good deal I reckon!

It hurt a lot, BUT the girl that did mine now uses a mild anaesthetic cream so that should help anyone who goes there in the future.

I have recommended lots of my group members have it done and they are all really happy with the results. You have irritated eyes for about 3 days or so afterwards. They gave me an antibiotic gooey ointment and that stopped me from getting any infection.

A friend of mine got her lips done, too. You get the whole lip filled in a natural shade (not just the lip liner) and it looks great. Admittedly, you DO go around looking like Melanie Griffith for a few days, but my friend is rapt in her lips now. Her daughter is a beautician back home and can't believe you can get it done here so cheap.

Highly recommended.

• 3 years later...

I apologize for the necromancy.

Donna, I think I'm interested in some of that permanent makeup tattoo stuff. Helen can't find the price list, so could you give me the breakdown of current prices for the full works? Eyebrows, eyeliner (upper and lower), lipliner and full lips? I believe she said the name of the place was "Take Care," on soi 33 or something like that. Would I need an appointment? I'm coming to BKK next month late.

i recently got eyelash extensions rather than tinting, which is really cool! i didn't know they existed until a friend showed up with them. the glue lasts about 3-4 weeks. make sure to get the medium or short ones as the long ones look a bit freakish. they cost 800 baht and take about an hour. i got mine at nancy's salon on soi chanasongkram behind the wat across from khao san.

Edited by girlx

i recently got eyelash extensions rather than tinting, which is really cool! i didn't know they existed until a friend showed up with them. the glue lasts about 3-4 weeks. make sure to get the medium or short ones as the long ones look a bit freakish. they cost 800 baht and take about an hour. i got mine at nancy's salon on soi chanasongkram behind the wat across from khao san.

This should be amazing. I'm interested in hearing more. Do they extend just the tips of your eyelashes?

they glue in individual eyelashes. it looks very natural!

Don't know if I could handle that, I don't much like people near my eyes. Was it irritating when they did it? Does the glue flake off or anything later on?

Last time - if unsuccessful I am gonna give up as my fingers are aching! :D Sorry for blank posts if someone can delelte for me.... Cheers!

Report on 'eyelash tinting' trip to Panipa, Ekkamai Soi 63, sub soi 19 - (+662 3926218)

VERY VERY good! 200bt for eyelash tint & it looks great. Professional and experienced staff, reasonable prices, a VERY busy salon - packed with both Thai and Farang ladies. I calle dyesterday to find out info but turned up with no appointment and was seen immediately! :D

I also had the 30mins preventative cellulite massage on thighs, upper legs, hips and tummy - WOW! I was pummelled by a V.strong lady who expertly kneaded and massaged :o It only cost 300bt!

I will DEFINITELY be returning to this place - Excellent. If you fancy checking out a clean, well run place with professional staff, you should check out Panipa!

:D

Edited by Andiamo