Average Time Frame For A Successful Uk Fiancée Visa Application

If all paper/documents are in order, what is the average time frame for a successful UK fiancée visa application

thanks in advance

Hi NJ,

I submitted my girlfriends Fiancee application on Monday morning 21st April (10.30am) and received a successful uk visa at 12noon on Friday 25th April....Hope this is any help to you.

Regards

cfrmatt

If all paper/documents are in order, what is the average time frame for a successful UK fiancée visa application

thanks in advance

Hi NJ,

I submitted my girlfriends Fiancee application on Monday morning 21st April (10.30am) and received a successful uk visa at 12noon on Friday 25th April....Hope this is any help to you.

Regards

cfrmatt

Morning Gentlemen, I

thanks in advance

Hi NJ,

Regards

cfrmatt

Morning !! Gentemen!....Ok

Did the same as you cfrmatt, quick turnaround but......Yes....

And, my ladies visa was rejected on three points,

I was surprised but made 3 simple errors

1/ I assumed copies of her old passport, showing her previous visas, with her new hard copy of her new passport would do, with all the invitations from myself, been (married) in Thai for 3 years.etc...relevant paper work.....etc etc. No take the old passport to!

2/ No covering letter with my bank statements, last time 4 years ago no problem, now they need.

3/ Evidence that my lady has her brother and mother running our small rental business whilst she is back in England, for a three month holiday.

So I have now re done all the letters, id cards, copies signed, letters , which I may add the first lot were taken from here. they returned my company papers etc showing her and her family, who work in our company structure, she is taking all the new paper work with her to re apply the end of the week.!!

So I know the problems we all have but they do not seem to read between the lines.....

Any advice out there.... Am I doing the right things????

Would like any advice or pointers as in what is critical here!!!???

Thanks,

OurManinSamui2008........look forward to your replies I hopE!